This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

My name is Rob, I live in the uk. Found these forums looking for a problem i with a Tv. Ive read and read posts and introduced myself as per forum rules.

Comment

hola.

me gusta la electronica.

Un saludo!!!!!!

Comment

Hello peeps. I'm here to learn more about repairing electronics in general starting with a plasma tv. I'm fairly new to all of this so I'm eager to jump in the action.

Comment

Hello. Found your website while looking at ways to fix my sons Panasonic Plasma TV. I'm a civil engineer currently working as an electrician with Ford Motor.

Comment

Hi everybody. I'm a computer engineer by trade, found this site looking for info for Samsung plasma TV I recently received for free. Thermistor problem...

Comment

Hello everyone, looking to learn more about motherboard component repair procedures and and to troubleshoot motherboards down to the exact component and replace it.

Comment

Hi all,
                Software guy here making the jump to hardware and hardware repair. Recently started playing with IOT so am looking forward to making my own electronic devices.

Comment

Hi! I'm Samuel from Albania. I have studied for physics and I am a teacher. I love electronics but I am a novice at it. I have joined this forum to learn more about electronics and repair. I hope I will get some help here.

Comment

hello guys, i am Liel from China,glad to be here.

Comment

Всем привет и с наступившим 2017 годом. Так получилось что и мне пришлось за помощью обратится в ваше сообщество. Надеюсь сотрудничество будет плодотворным.

Comment

As any other guy here... trying to fix something. Toshiba 39 inch LED TV with Vestel power board 17IPS20S that stops powering LEDs after some time of working ok.

Comment

Hello, I am from germany. Greetings to everyone!

Comment

Hello from Poland . Came here to find some info about audio mods for Scarlett 6i6.

Comment

Hi all
                              I rich from the Uk, found the forum while googling so hoping to tap into some expertise. Ive worked in the tech industry for 20+ years now doing various things. longest jobs have been in industrial print developing print presses/ inkjet technology. started off years ago repairing at board level early 8086/88 PC's etc and Im just staring to get to grips repairing macbooks as a pastime after being the go to family person to fix "stuff" for a while. thought I may as well make some pennies from it!

Comment

Hi to all;
                                Kenny here.Wow.What a great forum to stumble upon.Lotta trippin before I found you guys lol.
                                I remember my 1st puter: Commodore Vic20
                                Yeah we were poor as heck but my parents were great and tried to encourage my innate curiosities and bscked me as much as they could(even the bad spelling)lol

Southern Calif was a great place to move to and get exposed to innovative tech ideas and electronix stuff.
                                I remember a buddy told me about Apex Electronics...What a wonderland of precious junk!!!Missile cones,guidance system boards,cables ad finum. And getting a stiff neck craning my neck to peer up the precariously stacked stained shelving of the old military boards and most beautiful switches and buttons and goodies; Almost as pretty as the females at campus.Yum.I digress.Anyways, back to Earth.Thanks fer being here,guys,Kenny

Comment

I am a do it yourself type of person and like multiple challenges. I am better off building with woodworking and stuff around the house, but am always willing to learn. I found this site through searching for an issue with a TV. I have a meter and am afraid enough of electronics to keep myself safe, but really don't understand capacitors, resistors, etc. Hope I can learn something.

Comment

Hello from Ontario Canada.
                                    I've been an electronics buff and tinkerer since i was a kid. repairing and troubleshooting my toys and equipment. From my little race cars and walkmans up to my video game systems and computers.
                                    I mostly haven't bothered much in the past 20 years but have really gotten back into it a couple of years ago and have found it new, exciting and somewhat confusing with the advancement of electronics now, but I'm learning very quickly.
                                    I've been collecting and repairing old game systems and computers, long before it became fashionable and have quite and extensive collection.
                                    My latest project has been an arcade cabinet. This I have built by using available components that are readily available online. It has been fairly simple because there is lots of people that have already done it and easily explain the process.
                                    I'm excited to join this forum and learn more from you!

Comment

I'm Randy
                                      I found this site from google. I'm trying to repair my tv, and needed to open some attachments found on this site. I started repairing industrial electronics straight out of college, after 5 years I decided it wasn't what I wanted to do for the rest of my career. Now I'm and industrial electrician and still find myself doing board level repairs to save the company $$$. I a tight wad and will attempt to repair anything I have that breaks before buying new. Hope to find some good answers here. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hello from USA. I've had a general interest in electronics for years and have done various tinkering here and there. I found this forum while searching for info on fixing a plasma TV that recently went bad.

Comment

Hello from Fairhope, Alabama. My name is James and I was a structural engineer for 32 years and now am interested in electronics. Just had a vizio go out so I got my first project. Hopefully can get some help from you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                          X