Dell Inspiron 1545 CCFL To LED Conversion Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Inspiron 1545 CCFL To LED Conversion Help Needed

I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 that I bought without a screen.It was originally setup to use a CCFL display.I see online they sell LED screens for this laptop for less then the CCFL ones.I would like to know if all 15.6" LED screens have the same connectors,and are in the same location?The ones I have seen have the connectors in the lower left corner when looking at the back.I have read some conversions work,and some don't.Most say to use a R267J cable,but I have seen other cables for sale as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You very much!

Tyler

Re: Dell Inspiron 1545 CCFL To LED Conversion Help Needed

use any of the universal converter, if connectors doesnt fit just cut them and check pins from the both mobo and lcd panels schematic. Solder pins in right order.

Comment

simple....you can fix 1545 led vga connection cable...100% work in good....
      1545 motherboard is accepted both type (lcd & led) cables...buy 15.6 led and led connecting cable...........

Comment

Beware not all 1545 have the same screen fitted had one myself ordered a led replacement found it would not work check with supplier before ordering that it will replace yours they will need to know the motherboard type and the original screen number.

Comment

Working...
        X