Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: re-cap network equip

nice score.

I too always thought the goodwill was for clothes.

Im def. going to make it up there and check it out. They just built a brand spankin new one half mile down the road and its always packed, hopefully i will find some goodies.

Comment

unlikely, this one is the corp headquarters for DFW and all donated computer junk goes to it. regular stores usually don't have much as far as computer stuff

I replaced them all and it works great! been up for almost a week
      Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
      ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me

Comment

I checked out the local thrift/goodwill scene and found a bunch of old beat tvs and vcrs, but nothing modern or any computers. Many of the prices were no better than the stuff or craigslist/kijiji.

On the upside, I did find some really good books (brand new almost) for $3. These books normally sell for between $20 to $40.

Originally posted by Uranium-235
        regular stores usually don't have much as far as computer stuff
        --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Only found junk at thrift stores. Goodwill wants like $200 for p2s here.

Comment

Working...
          X