Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: XFX RX 5700XT No Display

Originally posted by Goblin999 View Post
    Quick update on the thread here . I remember I have an RX480 RED Devil waiting for mosftets and drivers that are just ordered and the U100 (74AUP1G57GM) part is the same as the RX5700 . So I just took it off the Red Devil and put it on the XFX 5700 and it works now . Thanks all for help and cheers
    Wow!! that's good news.

Comment

Originally posted by frazerxavier View Post
      Wow!! that's good news.
      indeed

Comment

hey, hopefully this isn't considered hijacking, if so I will start a new thread. but I have a similar problem with my PowerColor RX5700xt. I've checked all measurements, unfortunately I don't have an oscilloscope so I guess I might have limited repairability.

I have tried jumping pin 1 & 8 on bios chip that hasn't resulted in any differences.

I will post pictures of my measurements asap

Last edited by Pigbait; 07-15-2022, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigbait View Post
          hey, hopefully this isn't considered hijacking, if so I will start a new thread. but I have a similar problem with my PowerColor RX5700xt. I've checked all measurements, unfortunately I don't have an oscilloscope so I guess I might have limited repairability.

I have tried jumping pin 1 & 8 on bios chip that hasn't resulted in any differences.

I will post pictures of my measurements asap

Did you checked the little parts (U100) that was faulty in my case ? It might point you somewhere . I am a noob at repairing so I think I cannot help you a lot

Comment

Did you checked the little parts (U100) that was faulty in my case ? It might point you somewhere . I am a noob at repairing so I think I cannot help you a lot
            yeah I'm the same as you, I guess I could order a new one and try, just sucks throwing random parts, lol

Comment

I ordered one see what happens, fingers crossed it's going to work

Comment

is it work please update

Comment

No it didn't

Comment

Working...
                  X