Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hisense 60K390PAG stuck on boot

No reset button to be found.
    Have tried all sorts of reset procedures.
    Have tried everything in the link you provided.
    Nothing seems to work.

Comment

Originally posted by tricky74 View Post
      No reset button to be found.
      Have tried all sorts of reset procedures.
      Have tried everything in the link you provided.
      Nothing seems to work.
      Have you tried connecting the TV to an active ethernet connection?

If the link that has the firmware is good, then what you would do it is format a USB Flash drive with Fat32 on a Windows computer. Then download the firmware from the link site and unzip the file and place the unzip file onto the flash drive. Plug the flash drive into the TV. Then turn on the TV. It should automatically load into the TV.

Comment

I have just connected the tv to Ethernet now and will leave it powered up for a while.

I can't work out how to use the download link website. I try and do what the youtube video shows but it does not work. Cannot pass human verification and it just takes me to some McAfee virus site or other. I have tried it on three different days and was unsure if it really is legit.

Comment

I can't work out how to use the download link website. I try and do what the youtube video shows but it does not work. Cannot pass human verification and it just takes me to some McAfee virus site or other. I have tried it on three different days and was unsure if it really is legit.
          The site in post #17 and #18 ? The links work fine.
          If you're seeing other nonsense that suggests your browser isn't secured, try ublock origin.

Comment

maybe this? https://receiverpro.net/rsag7-820-58...free-download/

Comment

Originally posted by binoyroy View Post
              Would it be possible for you to attach the firmware to a post on this Badcaps thread so others can use it in troubleshooting their tv?

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
                That link is much more user friendly.
                One download and I managed to get a PKG file from it.
                Formatted usb drive as FAT32 loaded software onto it and... Nothing.
                Have used that drive for software updates on other things so it should be ok.

However that is for a 55 inch and mine is 60 inch. I would think the process should still at least try and work though.

I do feel we have progress

Comment

So, the information I gathered is that the Package may need to be opened and adjusted. From what I read; the software is written in Basic. I believe the site you downloaded from says the software might have to be opened to get the correct program.

I also believe that the software in your version is Hisense 58.V0000.A53.FEVS.01.00H.L0403

This is from their Global site which states it is made in China and shipped with this software.

Comment

Are you saying I might need to open it and change it from 55'' to 60''?
                    Almost ready to take this thing to the tip and drive over it.

Comment

Are you saying I might need to open it and change it from 55'' to 60''?
                      Almost ready to take this thing to the tip and drive over it.
                      I understand the frustration. I find sometimes a good drive over frees one from purchasing the same crap from the same manufacturer.

Being that I am not the one who created the package it might be best at this point and time to contact the people who had the download on their site and see if they know anything about how to proceed. Or do they just have the download they got from other people and have no clue what is in it.

First one needs to know if the software actually contains your software or is it for a different set of TV products. They also may incorporate in the software a location. So, the software may be for a certain region and the region may need to be changed. I believe your TV is considered a 58" TV and listed as a 60" TV. I could be wrong, but I did not find anywhere in the China Global site a 60" TV. Also, I found on other sites the TV listed in Millimeters. I did not do a comparison of inches to millimeters. The 60" would be measures diagonally across the screen. You might do this yourself to verify if the screen size is 60" or 58".
                      Last edited by keeney123; 07-29-2022, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Yeah, Hisense has the same policy in South Africa. They never have software patches or firmware updates for their rubbish. If your country has something llke a "consumer Protection Act" and it forces manufacturers to provide spares for a certain time and also make available firmware you could have shit like Hisense removed from being sold in your country. Get your local politician to sort this out. China sucks somewhat. They are just there to make money, your money.

Comment

Working...
                        X