Help with BIOS KBC EC Alienware r3 17" i7 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with BIOS KBC EC Alienware r3 17" i7 6th

Hi. I really have been struggling with this laptop for a while. I had perfectly working laptop and I decided I will use it to play with freshly purchased SVOD4 programmer (What an idiot...). I did backup of all my chips UE2, UT2, UT5, UV10 BIOS and KBC. After my first attempt with the KBC I flashed it with downloaded EC just to find out it didn't pass the verification stage. First I thought it doesn't write properly to the chip, but now I think i does write to the chip, but for some strange reason is unable to read it back, it stops at the address of 0001000. So the backup I took originally from my KBC is corrupted. I have played with downloaded BIOS and EC even tried to do a clean ME Region. I get all kind of different results from completely dead board no power on no fans nothing, through - fans spins but blank screen, to - seems to work fine but during system loading get bunch of blue screens complaining about certificates and not being able to boot windows installation from the USB. I really need a help with that one.
Working...
X