• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello my name is Karthor from Sweden, and i have a hobby to repair stuff

Comment

Hello,

I'm Hasan Emre, from Tekirdağ-Turkey. I am trying to improve myself on repairing electronics. A friend of mine gave me a Lenovo T570, with an unknown supervisor password. While trying to remove it, I've come across this forum, which made me want to dig deeper into more technical stuff.

Comment

Hello,
        my name is Giuseppe and my hobby is electronics.
        I would like to join in this forum.

Comment

Hello,,
          im empoy , i would like to join this forum to learn more about electronics.

Comment

Hello, This platform has been immensely beneficial talking the little i have picked. Glad to even be accepted been a newbie and voracious learner. I am Oluwatosin, I answer to Tosin for short and here to learn a number of great things than can help me up my game in the component world from beginner to advanced. I also celebrate every one who has in a way or the other contributed to making Badcaps a possibility.

viva Badcaps.net

Comment

Originally posted by titmos View Post
              Hello, This platform has been immensely beneficial talking the little i have picked. Glad to even be accepted been a newbie and voracious learner. I am Oluwatosin, I answer to Tosin for short and here to learn a number of great things than can help me up my game in the component world from beginner to advanced. I also celebrate every one who has in a way or the other contributed to making Badcaps a possibility.

viva Badcaps.net
              Would say i have registered for long but need to join in the greater things happening in here.

Comment

Howdy, I'm Mitch and I'm a an IT dude, repair guy, and PCB designer and other neat stuff. Thanks for the great resources!

Comment

Hey all, Avgjo here.

I've liked tinkering since young, particularly those Tamiya 4WD cars. Now I've outgrown those, but I still like to tinker. Did quite a bit of aeromodelling (R/C planes mostly) in my high school years, and recently got interested in computer hardware. Got a few spare laptops to install Linux distros, and I've recently been trying to restore some faulty ones back into working condition. Really nice to get to know there is a forum for people who do the same, and thank you to all who have contributed!

Comment

My account seems to be broken

Comment

Regards to all, I am Aleksandar from Serbia I hope for a nice cooperation ... all the best

Comment

Hi all

Kurt From Indiana USA doing Electronics work for the last 25 years.

Hope to find some good information here AND be able to help some fellow collegues.

Thanx

Comment

Hello my name is Daniel. I am from Berlin. we repair Laptops.

Comment

Hello! My name is Bob and I live in upstate NY by the Adirondack State Park. I've been doing cell phone and tablet repair for about 8 yrs now and minor laptop repairs which I'm doing more of and starting to do deeper repairs.

Tons of info on this site. Already downloaded a Mac board view, pretty cool.

Thanks all and have a great day!

Comment

Hello,
                              I'm Amer, I've bought a used X260 laptop while ago, need to enable virtualization on it - but supervisor password issues... How to remove it lead me to this forum.

Comment

Hello from Scotland!
                                I stumbled across this forum while looking for resources to repair a TV, all the Google results seemed to come from here so I guessed you guys must be pretty knowledgable.

I'm not new to TV repair having tinkered about with them for 40 years but still consider myself as a novice, particuarly with these new fangled LED thingies.

I'll have a bit of search to find possible solutions before jumping in with any questions, at the moment I'm trying to make sure I have all the correct voltages and am concerned that the LED is getting 36v which seems a tad low.

Got some wiring diagrams from here so I'll start tracing.

Hope I can be of assistance as well as receiving it.

Gordon.

Comment

Hi
                                  im new
                                  I love this forum verry helpful
                                  Thanks

Comment

Hi, I am JerryDerry and have a dusty old interest in electronics repair dating back to Wang Labs technician days. I recently stumbled onto this forum while investigating what might be a defective capacitor issue on my Marshall Stanmore bluetooth speaker. The volume failed one day and the other parts of the speaker appear to be just fine so I thought this expensive speaker could be salvaged for the price of a few components.
                                    There appears to be several posts relating to this failure and I hope to leverage the knowledge you experts all have shared here. Thanks in advance and happy troubleshooting.

Comment

Hello to Evryone

Comment

Hello, Chickenhawk has arrived safely.

Comment

Hello, I'm from Canada and like to repair stuff as a hobby !

Comment

Working...
                                          X