Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Ciao from Italy.

Comment

Hello! i want to find bios of my laptop

Comment

Hello everyone
        I discovered this very interesting site while looking for information on PC power supplies; I am French, retired from national education (72 years old) and very handy. My last challenge is to build a salt water chlorinator for the treatment of swimming pool water; for this I need a variable voltage power supply from 2 to 6 volts capable of supplying 15A. My idea is to modify an old BESTEC brand PC power supply, but the little knowledge in electronics that I acquired by myself does not allow me to do so. This achievement could, I think, be of interest to other people. Hence my entry on the site.

Comment

Hi all,
          keen to get help troubleshooting my mid 2015 MBP.
          Electrical and electronics engineering MEng and several years in the industry as an electronics design engineer.

Looking forward to getting some help and hopefully helping in return eventually.

Comment

Hy Im Dominik from Croatia, work in service for auto electronics but i register in forum for unlock svp of my Thinkpad 13 gen 2
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-01-2021, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Helloooooo from USA.

Comment

greetings

Comment

Hello Everyone (bonjour from France)
                  I'm 50 years old man living in France / bourgogne (some tasty and famous wines growing there) fixing every kind of devices since my childhood (successfully or not ...)
                  Especially interested in electronics i've subscrided to this amazing usefull forum to share tips and documents.

un grand merci (a big thanks) to Chris P

Comment

Boa tarde omeu nome é tikisbeach, moro no brasil, gosto de consertar pc e notebook, estou sempre buscando dicas, pois a gente nunca sabe tudo, acho este forum muito legal que permite a pessoas que ni eu procurar informações e ajudas no conserto de pc e laptops

Comment

Hello from Croatia. I ended up here while trying to repair dead ThinkPad L560.

Comment

Hello. (again, but who's counting)

Comment

Hi there all . New member wish you all the best

Comment

New member here!

Comment

new member, glad to be part of the great community thanx

Comment

hello, i am eric. i have been 39 years old. I'm french. i have problem with my computer

Comment

Hello all, I like this forum too much. I want some helps with macbooks.

Comment

Un saluto a tutti
                                    Claudio da Roma

Comment

Introducing myself... long time hacker, chip designer by profession, currently looking to repair my beautiful Panasonic TC-P60ZT60 which has gone black screen on me. Looking forward to getting permission to open a thread.

Comment

Hello.

I am an electronic technician from Spain. I repair laptops and game consoles.

I hope to learn from this forum and contribute what I can.

Greetings

Comment

Hello,

I am from the UK, interested in simple repairs

Regards
                                          Paul

Comment

Working...
                                          X