• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Good evening all!

Comment

Heyo! Trying to learn how to fix an rx 590 that's being a little too stubborn

Comment

Hello everyone,
        I am just trying to get into hardware repairs. Laptops, Desktops, TVs Monitors, etc.

I can do some basic diagnostics and fix minor issues, but when it comes to diagnosing issues with the boards I get stuck with it and thus I am hoping to get some help here with it. Also hope I can help some others in due course.

Thanks.

Comment

Hey hey.

I got to this forum by acident while searching for a way to ressurect my dead Toshiba C660D after flashing with official bios from Toshiba.

I'm from Portugal and I repair PC's as a hobby.

Comment

Hello from Brisbane Australia.
            I am impressed with the format of this Forum and believe it may be invaluable to me in my various searches for information. I am also a retired engineer who likes to dabble in electronics.

Comment

Hello all.
              I found this forum when i searched for tips on how to fix my Samsung tv.
              Hope all is good and have a great X-mas and new year.

Comment

Hi, i registered a long time ago to view attachments but didn't post anything yet. Thanks for all the resources on the site, you've helped me multiple times.

Comment

Hi all!

Just joined for the fun and have lots to learn! Thanks for all the resources so far

/V

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello. My name is Rabah, I am from Algeria. I'm interested in Laptops and Smartphones. Really glad to be with you here.
                      Cheers!

Comment

Hi all, I joined looking to troubleshoot problems with my retro laptops and older computer parts.

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm new here but have a background in IT and electronics starting back in the late 80's in the Royal Corps of Signals as a Telecommunication Technician.
                          I am hoping to find some information about a laptop motherboard that I am having issues with and then, in the future, get to know you guys and girls better and contribute.
                          I look forward to hearing from you all.

Comment

Howdy! call me Capn_Duck, you might see me around other places you never know. I game alot and like to tinker. scuba diving is pretty cool too

Main rig: Gigabyte 1080, i7-8770k, 16gb ram, ASROCK z370 killer sli/ac, using a custom keebio sinc keyboard, logi G502 mouse, Sennheiser HD579 cans

Laptop: Alienware 15 R1 with 980m and i7-4890?? but just bricked with with bios update and this is why im here.

Comment

Hi, I found this forum while trying to fix my TV. I appreciate all the troubleshooting help and advice. Thank you!

Comment

Greetings all.

My name is Zack Johnson and I am a technician at a computer recycling store based in SLC Utah called BitRemedy. We recycle a ton of e-waste, test and sell computer parts, and party.

Kindest regards, Zack.

Comment

Hello,

New on this board, I'am here to find help/advice on bios reprogramming.

Thank you!

Comment

Hi, My name is Charles. I'm from the Piedmont of North Carolina. I love opening electromechanical things up and seeing what makes them tick. Often the hardest part is getting the nerve together to open up the case and get started.

I look forward to learning new tricks and techniques from the members, thank you in advance for the help.

Comment

Hi, new here. Trying to fix a macbook 2006 that wont turn on. Never knew it was possible to troubeshoot motherboards. Hoping I might find a solution, I hate throwing perfectly good stuff away.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi,

My name is Dirk, 33 years old and from the Netherlands.
                                          Beginner in small repairs hope to find usefull stuff in here.

Greetings,
                                          Dirk

Comment

Working...
                                          X