Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Olá! boa noite! :Felicidades:
    : wtf:
    Originally posted by dbx10 View Post
    hello

Comment

Hello Everyone, I am new to this site as well and new to the world of electronics repair. I have used the site in the past, but I am working a really difficult problem now. In way over my head but that is how you truly learn. Glad this site exist.

Comment

Hello everyone,
        now I registered on this forum of electronics, my name is Danny and I also started to repair video cards and motherboards pc and I found out about the forum on YouTube, I decided to register on the forum so I can find out some things I don't know and I'm sure I'll find the answer here.
        Being New Year's Eve I wish you a Happy New Year

Comment

Ola, muito obrigado, agora sou membro.
          Meu nome Ă© Reginaldo de SĂŁo Paulo, Brasil
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-01-2022, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Hi all. 1st things 1st, Happy New Year to everyone.

I'm new here and also new to electronics and repair. Based near London in the UK.

I'm a 58yr old kid who's just learning a new skill so please be patient with me if I ask what seem like stupid questions sometimes.

Thanks folks, have a good day!

Comment

Hi All, long time lurker, first time poster. This is a great site that has really helped me out in the past. I'm just hear to learn what I can and share some help whenever possible.

Comment

Hey everyone! I'm from Latvia (a country in eastern Europe), and i like tinkering with almost everything computer related.

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                  Always looking for interesting electronics knowledge to help keep my edge sharp.
                  I have been in the electronics world since I was about 10 years old.
                  Curiosity is my thing. I must know how it works.
                  This forum so far has some of the best info I have found.
                  Thanks

Comment

hi it's a pleasure to be here

Comment

hello everyone, i'm valdas from lithuania. nice to be here

Comment

Hi there, I have been doing electronic repair for 2 decades, last 10 years or so working on a pc hardware, witch brought me here. Love the name so much Bad Caps, because actaully explains a most common problem in electronics. Love overclocking, modding, especially hardware modding, custom build any tipe of electronics mostly audio.
                        If you want to be sucesfull in electronic all you need is a ton of nervs and a patience of saint.

Comment

Hi all. I came here through a Google search looking for a board schematic (and found it here!). I'm an IT guy with limited hardware tinkering experience, but I recently repaired a shorted motherboard (yes it was a bad cap), and I enjoyed the repair experience and decided to buy a known-broken laptop to get some more hands-on repair experience. And hopefully a working laptop for cheap. Let's see where this takes me!

Comment

Hi im Gerard and new to this forum.
                            Im interested in domotica and just find out how to solder with smd components, and that was easier than I thought and now I see new possibilities in everything ;-)

As an example I now have an old laptop with onboard memory and emmc harddisk and I want to expand this and search all corners of the internet for information and hope to be able to find a few things here too.

And lots of more...

Comment

Hi, my name is Valentin and i'm interested in repairing laptops, pc components and other electronics. I'm still learning to solder smd components.
                              Thanks to acceptance to forum

Comment

Hi

Just found the group and looks to be a very useful resource. I'm an electronics engineer and being asked more and more by friends if I can repair their laptops. Hopefully can contribute in the future.

Comment

Hiya all,

I'm London UK based and after many decades finally been able to get an electronics workbench together. I'm also into music and am building a studio out of faulty or failing equipment i've bought for a song.

I'm relatively new to circuit level troubleshooting but have the basics down also all the essential test tools so i can scale the various learning curves quick. What I need is interaction and guidance to avoid the worst of the learning pitfalls. What better place than Badcaps

👋

Comment

hello everyone..
                                    my name is Julian from indonesia
                                    i'am interesting to learn graphics cards and other PC component repair
                                    i think this is the perfect forum for me

Comment

Hello everyone, call me влад (vlad) the authorities, and I'm from Ukraine. I became interested in electronics about 7 months ago while browsing YouTube, now I'm trying to fix something. And now I came across iPhone 7 with a broken network, not understanding what and how I started climbing the forums ...

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hello, looking forward to joining your forum. 30 years of amateur electronic engineering here. Happy New Year!

Comment

Working...
                                          X