X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sony KDL-48W600B software update with no picture

Originally posted by budm View Post
    That is QFN: Quad-Flat No-leads.
    I cannot tell from the your board as what form factor you have, they do not look like leads to me. Put soldering tip to them.
    I've looked at them as closely as I can. That and touching them with the solder iron as far as I can see they are very, very small pins sticking out of it.

I re-installed LD1 and IC2 today, and for the first time felt like I did a good job getting such small components rightly soldered! The little victories!

After I went looking for IC1....and struck out completely. I tried for the longest time to find a datasheet or a place to buy one with no luck.

I see this QFN style is available, but I have no idea what the proper name is for the package or type needed here. Can anyone help me with this? I plan to order a lot of parts Monday first thing and I'm hoping this is part of it, along with parts for a 55" Sony and a whole bunch of others waiting.

Thank you again everyone for your help, and a special mention to budm. I know you made a sacrifice and paid a price to obtain the knowledge to do what you do so proficiently. To be willing to patiently share from this fountain of knowledge with all of us is an inspiration, especially when appreciation for these efforts can sometimes seem fleeting. Well just you know that I appreciate it, and hope someday to return to you and others as you so generously and graciously give to all of us. Thank you.
    They call me......."threadkiller"

Comment

Re: ActualizaciĆ³n de software Sony KDL-48W600B sin imagen

Originally posted by DXseekerMO View Post
      I've looked at them as closely as I can. That and touching them with the solder iron as far as I can see they are very, very small pins sticking out of it.

I re-installed LD1 and IC2 today, and for the first time felt like I did a good job getting such small components rightly soldered! The little victories!

After I went looking for IC1....and struck out completely. I tried for the longest time to find a datasheet or a place to buy one with no luck.

I see this QFN style is available, but I have no idea what the proper name is for the package or type needed here. Can anyone help me with this? I plan to order a lot of parts Monday first thing and I'm hoping this is part of it, along with parts for a 55" Sony and a whole bunch of others waiting.

Thank you again everyone for your help, and a special mention to budm. I know you made a sacrifice and paid a price to obtain the knowledge to do what you do so proficiently. To be willing to patiently share from this fountain of knowledge with all of us is an inspiration, especially when appreciation for these efforts can sometimes seem fleeting. Well just you know that I appreciate it, and hope someday to return to you and others as you so generously and graciously give to all of us. Thank you.
      Could you solve the problem? I have this same problem on exactly this same TV model.

Comment

Working...
      X