Need Help Finding Nintendo Switch LCD FPC Connector Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help Finding Nintendo Switch LCD FPC Connector Replacement

Got a Nintendo Switch LCD FPC connector that is damaged and I need to find a compatible replacement from mouser, digikey, or something like that.

I have attached a picture of the FPC connector that I need and here is a link to a high-res picture of the whole motherboard.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Re: Need Help Finding Nintendo Switch LCD FPC Connector Replacement

The connector you are looking for is a Molex 503300-5310.

Widely available on eBay but can be sourced via AliExpress for less if you've got more time.

Remember to use hot air from below when replacing and ensure your board is properly pre-heated first. Will take a lot of heat because of the high temp lead-free solder used.

Good luck!

Comment

How did you find out what type of connector that is? Is there a list you went through or something? I'm curious because I want to source other connectors like that and I don't want to bother someone on a forum every time I need to find one connector.

Comment

Originally posted by user1776 View Post
        How did you find out what type of connector that is? Is there a list you went through or something? I'm curious because I want to source other connectors like that and I don't want to bother someone on a forum every time I need to find one connector.
        Count the number of pins and measure the pitch between the centre of two pins.

Comment

Working...
        X