Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

I figured out my problem.

During the first-boot-after-flashing-patch procedure, I didn't type anything in - I just hit 'enter' reflexively.

That was dumb.

Running through the process one more time, but actually entering a single character when prompted for a supervisor password, did the trick.

Whew!

Thanks again. Hopefully my experience can save someone else some frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by 69d0b913 View Post
      this is a FE480 or no ?
      Thinkpad E14 Gen2 - Type 20TA-0058MX

Comment

Re: LENOVO BIOS АВТО-ПАЧЕР

Originally posted by markus1741 View Post
        try ... Autopatch 1.bin

"from command line use either (windows) cmd.exe or (linux) python3 /path/to/autopatch lenovo_t440s.bin as follows:

Autopatch 1.bin

that's it!"

i think autopatcher.cmd is for drag and drop.
        thanks tahnks
        it is okkkk

Comment

thanks thanks dear
          it so good
          it worker

Comment

hello GENTELMEN'S
            SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

help me pls

THIS SCRIPT "autopatcher 0.2" no worked for my dumps
            1. thinkpad a275 supervisor pwd (dead. keeled) chip w25q128fwsq
            2. thinkpad l470 supervisor pwd chip w25q128fvsq

how to do it right PACHTED???
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

it's support to patch to remove password or not? Lenovo thinkpad E14 core i7 10 gen

Comment

Just wanted to report, that the tool worked perfectly on a X270. The only thing which was not described but i figured out myself, is that you need to remove the backup battery before using the binary

Comment

Originally posted by SysGhost View Post
                  Thinkpad E14 Gen2 - Type 20TA-0058MX
                  Originally posted by Siddig View Post
                  it's support to patch to remove password or not? Lenovo thinkpad E14 core i7 10 gen
                  Stored in the EC maybe

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...t=thinkpad+E14
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thanks dear

Comment

The patch worked flawlessly on ThinkPad T460s with mb BT460 NM-A421 Rev:3.0

Thank you Knucklegrumble!!!

Comment

Please pach my bios for remove pass

Comment

Originally posted by alshalami1970 View Post
                          Please pach my bios for remove pass
                          Try this one and report back. Only the 4M.BIN has been patched. Make sure you have a good reading, read again and compare before patching, at least two times.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rahmanali View Post
                            hello GENTELMEN'S
                            SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

help me pls

THIS SCRIPT "autopatcher 0.2" no worked for my dumps
                            1. thinkpad a275 supervisor pwd (dead. keeled) chip w25q128fwsq
                            2. thinkpad l470 supervisor pwd chip w25q128fvsq

how to do it right PACHTED???
                            The A275 is either corrupt, not an allowed file or not a good read.
                            The three files from the L740 are all different, do not patch until you get at least two or three the same. I do think you have to desolder (if you haven't desoldered yet and are reading with a clip) in order to get a good read, remember you need to write back the original dump. If you have desoldered, check legs, clean leads with braid, clean any flux, unbend legs for a good contact on adapter. Pressing slightly on the chip when reading off the adapter sometimes helps.
                            It is useless to patch any of the three files until you have a good reading.
                            Last edited by Mazorca; 05-22-2021, 08:31 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Im having problems trying to unlock a lenovo yoga 12, as i believe there are two chips i have dumped (files and photo's included U11 is the left chip and U8 is the right chip) Lenovo_autopatcher isn't working with these chips and i have about 40 of these machines to unlock, any help is greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Cod king View Post
                                Im having problems trying to unlock a lenovo yoga 12, as i believe there are two chips i have dumped (files and photo's included U11 is the left chip and U8 is the right chip) Lenovo_autopatcher isn't working with these chips and i have about 40 of these machines to unlock, any help is greatly appreciated
                                side note i have desoldered the chips and got 2 good dumps of both chips that read the same

Comment

PLEASE, ANYONE CAN MAKE LENOVO T480S PATCHED BIOS..
                                  I try and i dont know but every i trey dont work. Thanks in advance

Comment

just find this and work on LENOVO T480s.. thanks
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cod king View Post
                                      I was able to patch the 4MB chip. Try to patch the 4MB chip.

Comment

How to read Mec MPCX897KA0BX on Lenovo P1 and P53 Sir?
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Need help in patching the Lenovo W541 Bios and EEPROM dumps (attached zip with 2 files). This has supervisor password that I intend to remove. Please help in patching these files, Autopatcher doesn't work on on my Macbook.

Thanks in Advance !

Comment

Working...
                                          X