• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hiiii need bios these desktop motherboard

hiiii need bios these desktop motherboard
    Attached Files

Re: hiiii need bios these desktop motherboard

Moved to appropriate forum. This does not belong in troubleshooting laptops and portable devices.

We won't be able to help you based on that photo, as we can't identify the motherboard. Do you know what brand and model it is? or what brand and model of computer it came out of?
    Last edited by c_hegge; 09-04-2015, 02:34 AM.
    I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

is this quiz?
      i cant even read the stickers - what is it?

Comment

It's a HP board of some sort. I noted the 775 socket, and did some google image searching to find this:

http://www.ctsestore.com/hp-compaq-s...01-6000pro-sff

which reveals it is the motherboard to this:

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/p...r_na-c01865794

---

Bios is here:

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/p...&swEnvOid=4053

Additional firmware for the intel ME is here:

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/p...&swEnvOid=4053

----

Note to those playing at home: don't just upload a picture next time!!! This was a fun challenge though.
        sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

lol! yea that was a really challenging quiz even for the pros here but they rose to the challenge just as well.

anyway, gratz to ratdude for being the winner of today's puzzle quiz of the day. heh

Comment

These bios file requests are actually quite annoying IMO. Not only do they usually get posted in the wrong section, but the ID-10-T 'techs' who ask for them clearly have no idea that they are publicly available on the manufacturer's websites (or are just too lazy). It's a waste of our time answering these threads IMO.
            I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by c_hegge View Post
              these bios file requests are actually quite annoying imo. Not only do they usually get posted in the wrong section, but the id-10-t 'techs' who ask for them clearly have no idea that they are publicly available on the manufacturer's websites (or are just too lazy). It's a waste of our time answering these threads imo.
              +1
              better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

Comment

Originally posted by c_hegge View Post
                These bios file requests are actually quite annoying IMO. Not only do they usually get posted in the wrong section, but the ID-10-T 'techs' who ask for them clearly have no idea that they are publicly available on the manufacturer's websites (or are just too lazy). It's a waste of our time answering these threads IMO.
                Yea but I figured I'd have fun with this one.
                sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

Working...
                X