HP Elitebook 2560p problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Elitebook 2560p problem

I have here Hp elitebook 2560p laptop, at first the problem is turns on then goes off and the turns on, so I tried reflash bios i got here, https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...light=hp+2560p , the problem solved it show display and working fine, but when i plugged in the charger it goes on directly without pressing power button and when i shut down it does not shut doiwn and the fan at full speed stead not shutting down.it only shuts off when you unplugged the charger with or without battery connected or charger only, I am using original hp charger.Anyone can help on this please

Re: HP Elitebook 2560p problem

any help on this please

Comment

charging also on battery takes many hours to charge and cannot turn on on battery only when plugged n starts directly

Comment

Is it Charging the battery normal?
        FairRepair on YouTube

Comment

@sephiroth thanks for the response, it charge not normal almost 1day only 24percent

Comment

any help please

Comment

What is the behaviour with charger Only, i mean without battery present?

Autostarting too? In my opinion there is likely an issue in the Charging Circuit or BIOS needs to be Changed/cleaned.
              FairRepair on YouTube

Comment

yes auto starting too ill tried also clean me bios but still same issue auto starting and when you shut down it will not off fan at full speed it only turn off when chrger unplugged.

Comment

If i'm in trouble Like this, i'm doing the Basics:

Checking voltages and internal RĂ©sistance of the DCIN-Mosfets, Bat-Fet and Charging mosfet.

Is there a SPI-Flash for the EC/SIO too? It can be the Case that it has to be reprogrammed, If it exists.
                  FairRepair on YouTube

Comment

Schematic available?? Check PCI_Wake signal. Try removing the lan IC. Check the enable pin on 3/5V DC-DC convertor. Most likely the enable is not removed even after shutdown. Give feedback on these points first.

Comment

Working...
                    X