X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey everyone,

My name is Ruben and me and electronics go wayyy back to when I was a kid. I would take apart anything I could get my hands on just to see how it worked but then forget how to put it back together (or leave parts out)!

Comment

Hey everyone.
      My name is Tapiwa.

Comment

Hi everyone!

I’m Hpi from Malaysia and I’m happy to be here.
        iPhone iPhone and iPad technician, I’m starting to learn more in MacBooks.
        I found this great forum to have files like schematics and brd.
        Thank you all for sharing.

Comment

Wow I am really lost here, my first attempt to repair a board so bear with me. I found this site while in search of a boardview to identify a part on a laptop board.
          I am about as much a newbie as could ever be so here goes.
          Thanks for any help in the future !

Comment

Hello Big Gurus in Computer language

Comment

My is Sir Felix. I live in Zimbabwe, city Bulawayo, age 44. I am a Computer Technician specializing much on software and getting into hardware bit by bit.

Comment

hello!

Comment

Hi, my name is Chris aka "c1tru5x". I am 24 years old living in Germany.
                  Playing Video games is one of my fav things and I can't do that since my Laptop doesn't show the display anymore (only Keyboardlights and fans). Thats how I found out about this forum in the search for the answer to my Problem.

Comment

Hi, my name is Federico, i'm from Italy and i'm a software/electrical technician.
                    I'm here for a problem with a laptot that i'm trying to fix. I've found this forum on google and I hope I could find the solution!!
                    Thanks to everyone!

Comment

Hello everybody. Im in the UK, been a Microsoft and Apple consultant for near 20 years and just getting into board repairs as I want to start my own business now.

Bob

Comment

Hi everyone,

My name is Herman. I am in IT business. I do like repair things as I am doing this as a side job. Repairing thing is so fun and satisfying.

I would like to thank all admins and contributors for this nice forum. You can find whatever you need or seek.

Comment

Hi, I'm Roly from North Wales.

Comment

Hello,
                            my name is victorma. I'm not a electronics professional but I am interested in this subject as a hobbyst.
                            I found this forum looking for a solution to my laptop (the bios was "dead"). So I needed the file to rewrite the chip and I found it here in one of your threads. Now my laptop is working again thanks to you.
                            Thank you for sharing the information that can help others to solve their problems.
                            Best regards.

Comment

Hi everyone!

Comment

Hello everyone new kid on the block here. I was really glad coming to this site it really helps a lot in increasing knowledge specially for a new beginner like me in trying in fixing Apple computers.
                                I want to thank the community in putting effort and patient in helping us develop our new found hobby and skills, hoping I can contribute as well once I know more and hoping to help somebody one day in fixing electronics.

Once again thank you everyone ...

Comment

Hello,

Eric here. My Vizio M550SV lost sound this weekend and I think it is the problem noted in this thread here: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=53961. Hence how I found this site. I'll borrow a scope from work this week and do my debug and let you know how it turns out.

Comment

Hi,

Jeffrey here, Pro-tech from DK.

Comment

Hi all,
                                      My name is Dimitri. I look forward to to joining this community.

Comment

Hi,
                                        my name is David I'm joining this community looking for some help with my EZP2019+.

Comment

Hi,

my name is Andreas. I got here to troubleshoot an issue on my ASUS notebook.

Comment

Working...
                                          X