sony vaio SVF15N1C5E bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sony vaio SVF15N1C5E bios

hello this sony has difficulty in recognizing the hd in particular ssd, and therefore I can not install w10, I ask if it is possible to load the bios from dos with a bottable key
    thank you

Re: sony vaio SVF15N1C5E bios

Originally posted by poweron View Post
    hello this sony has difficulty in recognizing the hd in particular ssd, and therefore I can not install w10, I ask if it is possible to load the bios from dos with a bottable key
    thank you
    Click on the Assist button,enter bios,set to legacy boot .
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I tried but it does not see hdd ssd equally, if I put a mechanical hdd it sees it install w10 but when I restart it it does not find the system

Comment

Post the bios backup .
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

the backups of the bios can also be done without unsoldering the chip or do I have to unsolder from the main and put in the programmer?

Comment

the backups of the bios can also be done without unsoldering the chip or do I have to unsolder from the main and put in the programmer?
            Desoldering is more reliable, but use a clip if you want to.Make 2 backups ,compare them with a hex editors File-Compare function (gave you a link to HxD in your other thread) ,make sure both are the same ,and look at the backups to make sure theres some code there. An empty file will be all FF ,comparing 2 empty files is not what you want .

Comment

Ok ,thank you

Comment

this it's the sony bios backup
                Attached Files

Comment

try this one.

6C2000h

6CD000h
                  Attached Files

Comment

thanks, i try it

Comment

I can install w10 on mechanical hdd but on ssd, which is now seen, the installation comes to an end but on reboot it says:a disk error occurred

Comment

the problem could be the cable that connects hdd that I adapted since it was missing, probably the shielding of the tx and rx lines is not good?

Comment

yes, the problem was in the shielding of the hdd cable, I made the correct connections and now it works perfectly, thanks for your cooperation

Comment

bios sony vaio SVF15N1C5E

hi please i need dump for sony vaio SVF15N1C5E . my ssd d osent detected in bios, w ont boot an external drive, I've tried all the solutions and it didn't work
                            thnk you for help

Comment

Re: bios sony vaio SVF15N1C5E

Originally posted by solomost View Post
                              hi please i need dump for sony vaio SVF15N1C5E . my ssd d osent detected in bios, w ont boot an external drive, I've tried all the solutions and it didn't work
                              thnk you for help
                              try the bios from post #9... don't forget to make a copy of the original bios before writing the bios chip
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I tried it and it didn't work for me,mybe I have to replace the BIOS chip
                                Attached Files

Comment

heeeeelp

Comment

Originally posted by solomost View Post
                                    i tried it and it didn't work for me,mybe i have to replace the bios chip
                                    svf15n1c5e
                                    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
                                    X