Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need BIOS for HP 15s-eq1060nq

Hi,
    please I need a working BIOS bin file for HP 15s-eq1060nq motherboard DA0P5MB26A0 REV. A
    Thank you.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Need BIOS for HP 15s-eq1060nq

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
    Hi,
    please I need a working BIOS bin file for HP 15s-eq1060nq motherboard DA0P5MB26A0 REV. A
    Thank you.
    post the backup copy of the original laptop bios
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      post the backup copy of the original laptop bios
      here is my problem: I read the chipset BIOS with CH341A software and AsProgrammer and I compared both files with HxD and there are not similar. The chipset is 1.8V W25Q128FW, maybe you can indicate me a reliable software to read the chipset, thank you.
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      >>>>>

Comment

here is my problem: I read the chipset BIOS with CH341A software and AsProgrammer and I compared both files with HxD and there are not similar. The chipset is 1.8V W25Q128FW, maybe you can indicate me a reliable software to read the chipset, thank you.
        try this too..remove the bios chip from the motherboard before reading or writing..or solder wires between the legs of the bios chip and the programmer

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...04&postcount=7
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

try this too..remove the bios chip from the motherboard before reading or writing..or solder wires between the legs of the bios chip and the programmer

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...04&postcount=7
          I always remove BIOS chipsets and use an adapter to read/write. Anyway, here are the files, thank you in advance.
          Attached Files
          >>>>>

Comment

...wires between the legs...

18+
            Last edited by Vesko356; 04-17-2023, 08:00 AM.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

I always remove BIOS chipsets and use an adapter to read/write. Anyway, here are the files, thank you in advance.
              try..
              Attached Files

Comment

try..
                I did try bin file you sent me, didn't work - same result: caps lock led blinks 5times long then 3 times short.
                I did try NeoProg, the result is the same as the bin file got with AsProg.
                Thank you very much for your time and effort, I really apreciate it.
                Attached Files
                >>>>>

Comment

try..
                  Your bios is fine, the laptop works. I thank you

Comment

Thank you peste

Comment

Hello,

I have a hp 15s-eq1060nq and it shows the message from picture below. The hp System BIOS Update utility doesn't work - winflash.exe won't start on any computer.

Any ideas ? If I post a dump of bios could you help me ?

https://ibb.co/jMjY8Sp

Comment

If you post the bios file + serial number + question you will save a #.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

There you go. Dump + SN
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sicilianul View Post
                            There you go. Dump + SN
                            HP 15s-eq1000 Laptop PC (183N3AV)
                            Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                              HP 15s-eq1000 Laptop PC (183N3AV)
                              This won't work.

peste's bios is working. You will need to disable Manufacture Programming Mode with BCU HP and edit your SN, UUID etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X