Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DELL XPS 9550 bios dumps

Originally posted by lngcs View Post
    hi could someone help me fix my bios. Turn on but no display, has keyboard backlight. I try
    clean me with intel fitc but can't open file from the dump. I've flashed with file type: Zip xps_9550_1.11.2 me_clean.bin.zip above got it to display but me drowngrade error and
    can't boot. Many thanks
    try
    Attached Files

Comment

Tried and behave like my original dump. no display.

Comment

Tried and behave like my original dump. no display.
        Try this one .
        Attached Files
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

tried this one power button led comes on for 20 sec then off and that's it. it repeat if turn on again.

Comment

tried this one power button led comes on for 20 sec then off and that's it. it repeat if turn on again.
            Give it time,wait 5 minutes
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

tried this one and power on for about w20sec then turn off and repeat the same if power on again

Comment

tried this one and power on for about w20sec then turn off and repeat the same if power on again
                did you remove the CMOS battery before flashing the bios .

Comment

after a few mins it turn off. turn on again manually and now it is life.thank you so much.

Comment

after a few mins it turn off. turn on again manually and now it is life.thank you so much.
                    Great,

Comment

Originally posted by crotale View Post
                      I HAVE A PASSWORD IN SETUP in this casa please help
                      Me too have a BIOS password. Have resolved the issue? If yes, how?

Comment

Dell XPS 15 9550 AAM00 LA-C361P rev : 1.0(A00) 2015-07-30

good evening badcaps.net Community members I'm new to your discussion. But I follow you a very long time for the bios that you apply on badcaps.net. Anyway I need your help for the Bios of a certain Dell XPS 9550 (LA-C361P rev: 1.0) it turns on and does not appear. the fan is running at full speed please can i have the bios dump corrected.Thank you
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Dell XPS 15 9550 AAM00 LA-C361P rev : 1.0(A00) 2015-07-30

Originally posted by Alassane View Post
                          good evening badcaps.net Community members I'm new to your discussion. But I follow you a very long time for the bios that you apply on badcaps.net. Anyway I need your help for the Bios of a certain Dell XPS 9550 (LA-C361P rev: 1.0) it turns on and does not appear. the fan is running at full speed please can i have the bios dump corrected.Thank you
                          try..
                          Attached Files
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: Dell XPS 15 9550 AAM00 LA-C361P rev : 1.0(A00) 2015-07-30

Originally posted by peste View Post
                            try..
                            I tried but I get the same thing fan goes to full speed and it restarts several times and it does not display

Comment

Hi. My 9550 powers on but has a black screen though it can go to display test mode (power on + d). I tried to clean ME and reflash the bios but it did not work. Can anyone help me with the bios? And if possible, can you explain briefly how to fix the bios while keeping the system serial and keys? Thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tienlk19 View Post
                                Hi. My 9550 powers on but has a black screen though it can go to display test mode (power on + d). I tried to clean ME and reflash the bios but it did not work. Can anyone help me with the bios? And if possible, can you explain briefly how to fix the bios while keeping the system serial and keys? Thanks
                                Never mind. It did work. I didn't detach the CMOS battery. Unplug it and let the laptop restart a few times do the trick. The DMI info lies in the padding of the BIOS region.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                                  Do you have your original dump? I've extracted bios file from Dell bios update exe-s on newer models and merged them with original dump. Thus far I have only needed to program the 16MB EEPROMs.
                                  Hi. By any chance can you please give a reference of the eemprom chip you programed with the 16mb file? i have a pc but someone removed the eemprom chip and i have no ideea with ehat kind of chip to replace it. the ones I have tryed are just 8mb so are to small for the 16mb file. please help.

Comment

According to post #13 this is the one for the 16MB bin. W25Q128BV and is a windbond make.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazorca View Post
                                      According to post #13 this is the one for the 16MB bin. W25Q128BV and is a windbond make.
                                      Thank uoy for your replay. I'm stil a bit confused about the last leters in the chip reference . does it make any diference if is ... BVSig or BVSG? Can be replasec with w25q128fv?
                                      Thank youfor your help

Comment

The last letters do not matter, but I am not sure about the FV replaced by BV. Try it, check chip schematics for leg inputs/outputs, I'm pretty sure they match. Here are the leg pinouts for wson, the soic are the same.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mazorca View Post
                                          The last letters do not matter, but I am not sure about the FV replaced by BV. Try it, check chip schematics for leg inputs/outputs, I'm pretty sure they match. Here are the leg pinouts for wson, the soic are the same.
                                          Thank you very much for your help. really appreciated

Comment

Working...
                                          X