Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LENOVO L560 AILL1 / L2 LA-C421P Schematic Boardview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LENOVO L560 AILL1 / L2 LA-C421P Schematic Boardview?

I'm looking obviously for the schematic and or better boardview.

At the very least I need at least some pictures from one area but documents would be way much better.

The needed area with a high resolution picture I would need is from the back of the CPU where PU901 is located as marked in the picture. The mosfet meltet down and it was impossible the read which IC this was. I need the info.

Re: LENOVO L560 AILL1 / L2 LA-C421P Schematic Boardview?

Comment

As far as i know, schematics/boardview not available as of this date. I can only find BIOS dumps even on paid groups.

The damage seems to be severe judjing from the photo. If the MOSFET which burned is part of a PWM step down circuit, this kind of failure can cause damage to the chipset

Comment

Yeah there is a hole in the board under the destroyed Mosfet.
        There were some kind of vias within the board layers? like 3 PINS directly under the mosfet but this was another layer. The 3 (somewhat) Pins beneath the Mosfet belong to some other rail. I put UV curing stuff to fill the whole. Only the part of the mosfet from drain to 1R0 is shorted (gate seems to work) I would just like to try if I can get this fixed. If not... not soo bad, but I like the challenge. But currently I just need info about the area to continue :/ - which mosfet, which big and small cap was it any maybe the chip on the left which only says "CGP"?
        Goolgle advanced search and ebay pictures are all not high-res enough.

Unforunatly I have no Idea for which part this circut is used for. I only see that the board (at least) tries to boot up. (Seems like a good sign)
        Last edited by Pferd5; 01-18-2020, 05:45 AM.

Comment

PQ905 is AON7934
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you sooo much!

Comment

Hey, as I didn't expected an answer anytime soon (I'm very surprised and thankfull) I haven't made clear what additional Information I would need.
              So some of the caps are totaly burned and (may?) need to be replaced (I may work without?) But I don't have the neccessary values. Or could I also solder bigger caps on the board?
              I'm also thinking of soldering the Mosfet Dead-Bug style? Or does someone of you have another Idea? This would be my somewhat biggest challenge so far.
              As because of the Mosfet is little more complex with additional solder pads for S1/D2 and D1. Nothing else seems shorted except the Area I marked which (I guess) is fine if I work around that part.

current situation:

Info:

questions:
              Last edited by Pferd5; 01-18-2020, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Some measures ...
                Attached Files

Comment

I can only say thank you

Comment

I will reply as soon as I got the parts and the repair attempt.

Comment

I need a known working device or schematic and boardview.
                      There are currently to many unclarified issues.

Comment

Hello
                        i have a light problem on the screen
                        screen ok
                        ?

Comment

hello, is it mandatory to connect both btb-pcbs (lan/dp, usb) to start the mainboard?

Comment

Originally posted by rediii View Post
                            hello, is it mandatory to connect both btb-pcbs (lan/dp, usb) to start the mainboard?
                            answered myself... it is!

Comment

Originally posted by rediii View Post
                              answered myself... it is!
                              Really? Why would it be?

I'm currently testing the same motherboard with no 19V propagation. (Open Circuit)

Comment

Hello everybody
                                does anyone have a boardview??
                                i need it or can someone help me the code of PU501

Comment

Originally posted by hunglaptop1102 View Post
                                  Hello everybody
                                  does anyone have a boardview??
                                  i need it or can someone help me the code of PU501
                                  Hi,

I don't have the boardview, but here's some info on PU501:

I have two of these mainboards, one has a strange code on it. Google-ing the other leads to a memory voltage buck controller G5616 which seems reasonable to me:

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...6218c2ffb1.pdf
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

J7 = 3G is a RT8207M, to find out what is those are related, type in google ex: J7 = qfn20, go to image section you will find chip with same code, for your case J7 = " 3G " is date code dont care about it. Another exemple, 5E = 1G, type in google 5G = qfn20, and you will find in image section, it is a RT8248A , Sorry for my bad english :p

Comment

Re: LA-C421P BQ24780S no ACDRV

Schematics diagram for Lenovo ThinkPad L560 - AILL1/L2 LA-C421P REV1.0 is now available, hope someone finds it useful.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: LA-C421P BQ24780S no ACDRV

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                                        X