X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft Surface Book 2

Kindly assist with Microsoft Surface Book 2 schematic and boardview

Re: Microsoft Surface Book 2

Any update on this schematic / boardview? Have heard Microsoft is mighty tight-lipped about releasing these...

Comment

Originally posted by jimanez11 View Post
      Any update on this schematic / boardview? Have heard Microsoft is mighty tight-lipped about releasing these...
      Laptop manufacturers generally never releases schematic of thier products. Schematics are thier intellectual property and hence no wonder in that. However they will provide schematic, boardview, repair guides and training matetials to OEM service partners to do level 3 repair works. Mostly schematics get leked from there.

Surface book schematics where in the dark for many years. Recently most of them got leaked and available for purchase in some well known paid sites and forums. I can't post direct link here as it's agsinst forum rules. You will get the link from a simple Google search

Comment

Thanks for the response and it appears you are correct about the schematics being leaked and available on a few paid sites. Googling it worked like a charm. If I need to, I can purchase it - but I would prefer not to because I just need to know where power for the SSD is created and delivered to the actual SSD. Will post a question on the repair forum in the correct place, and will post schematics here if I end up purchasing them.

Comment

any schematic for m1032222 surface book 2 15"

Comment

Originally posted by danlopez1222 View Post
            Here you go: Surface Book 2 15" with GTX1060 schematics and board views.

Note: Board views are PNGs and thus not searchable, but should be good enough.
            Thanks for this.

Do you have 13" by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by danlopez1222 View Post

Here you go: Surface Book 2 15" with GTX1060 schematics and board views.

Note: Board views are PNGs and thus not searchable, but should be good enough.
              actually i meant the .tvw file

Comment

Working...
              X