Lenovo C930-13IKB EYG70 NM-B741

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo C930-13IKB EYG70 NM-B741

Anyone have a schematic / boardview for a Lenovo C930-13IKB EYG70 NM-B741. Any help is appreciated!

Re: Lenovo C930-13IKB EYG70 NM-B741

Me too I need the schematic for this laptop. What's the problem with yours ? mine doesn't charge at all.
    Last edited by TranaRiparDis; 03-31-2021, 03:52 PM.

Comment

NM-A741 is freely available. Does it matches??

Comment

unfortunately, it's not the same

Comment

My first contribution
          had to buy it
          enjoy
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

thank you

Comment

You're the best! Thanks for sharing TranaRiparDis! And apologies for the late response - had a little girl join the family about a week and a half ago, so have been a bit preoccupied.
                Last edited by jimanez11; 04-22-2021, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaRiparDis View Post
                  Me too I need the schematic for this laptop. What's the problem with yours ? mine doesn't charge at all.
                  Mine is having the same issue - no charge and no LED indicator on the board when a known good charger is used. So basically no response what-so-ever on this board, which may make for an interesting repair attempt. Let me know what the result of yours is and I will do the same - thanks again for sharing.

Comment

thanx alot

Comment

Originally posted by jimanez11 View Post
                      Mine is having the same issue - no charge and no LED indicator on the board when a known good charger is used. So basically no response what-so-ever on this board, which may make for an interesting repair attempt. Let me know what the result of yours is and I will do the same - thanks again for sharing.
                      Im having the same issue, i have discovered part PU22 to be shorted, puts out a lot of heat when charger is connected. maybe that helps.

Comment

Thanks for the schematic. So far diagnosed U37 as getting hot. No charging. Draws 350mA @ 5V on the usb-c

Comment

Have fixed two of these with the same issue. One of the 4 power filter caps to the right side of PR50 was shorted. They are shown as PC77, PC78, PC79, and PC80. I removed all four of these, replaced one with a dead short across it, and machine booted perfectly.

If this is happening, a decent way to test would be to check for a fault on U227 or U38. These IC's have a fault detection pin (from what I remember) and will cycle in a specific way if there is a short on the output line. Ill see if I can dig up a data sheet for them, but its a APL3572 chip.

Comment

Originally posted by c0vert View Post
                            Thanks for the schematic. So far diagnosed U37 as getting hot. No charging. Draws 350mA @ 5V on the usb-c
                            With the advice on this thread https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...highlight=c930 I believe my Cypd4226 (U36) is also at fault.

U37 reg is getting hot for me. 2.7V on it's output when Type-C plugged in and about 5 ohm's between GND and VOUT on U37 and GND and V3P0_CCG4_VDDD.

I removed U36 and now seeing hundreds of ohm's on V3P0_CCG4_VDDD to GND.

I've ordered a new Cypd4226.

I've been able to boot the laptop with the battery in using 7.6V on PF5. This should allow me to flash the firmware using the lenovo tool into the Cypd chip. It's currently drawing 2.6A as it charges t he battery.

I'll be back later this month with news when the new cypd arrives.

Comment

yoga c930

Hello,
                              I am looking for the schematics of Levono Yoga c930 13-IKB Mother Board NM-B741 EYG70 Ariel-SVT.
                              Part description: MB L 81C4 WIN I7-8550U UMA 16G.
                              Part number: 5B20S72101.
                              Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X