hp probook 430 g4 DA0X81MB6E0 rev:E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hp probook 430 g4 DA0X81MB6E0 rev:E

hi, a liquid has entered this notebook, I have noticed some signs of oxidation on some chips, I have cleaned up the affected part, when I connect the adapter it turns on immediately without pressing the on / off button the caps lock and number lock keys emit 5 long flashes and then the fan starts to turn to maximum, if I press on / off it turns off, then the next time it is turned on it flashes as mentioned above, any idea?
    thank you

Re: hp probook 430 g4 DA0X81MB6E0 rev:E

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...on%20your%20PC.

Comment

No one can give advise based on symptoms only. You need to give measurements, details the steps you have taken etc etc. A good detailed description with measurements will always get attention and response.

Comment

this MB:HP 440 G4-DA0X81MB6E0 REV E does not turn on but when I put the multimeter to PWRBTN# and plug in the charger and press the button it turns on. if I turn it off and remove the multimeter, it does not turn on. anyone have a solution please.

Comment

Review the charge capacitor @ C313. Replace it and test again. The value is not critical so any value, even 22uf, etc. is ok.
          Attached Files

Comment

I changed C313 it didn't work, I also changed Q36 and Q37 nothing.

Comment

Measure the voltage to ground of PWRBTN#.

Measure while the switch is open.

Hold down the power switch and measure again.

Release the switch and measure again.

Post each measurement.

Comment

I found when I do the same thing with the multimeter on BAT_GRNLED# or AMBER_BATLED# or LIMIT_SIGNAL. The pc turns on but all the voltages are good except VCCGT.

Comment

nobody has a solution, the last thing i found all the voltages are fixed just AMBER_BATLED# which fluctuates between 3.09 and 3.42 V. the resistors are good on this line.

Comment

Working...
                  X