X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: T2 Chip Programmer Tool

Originally posted by Djamalhan View Post
    can you explain in more detail ?
    Apple update New Mac os after 25 October new ibridge cant support jailbreak.When cant jailbreak you can bypass.If Macbook not restore you will can bypass.

Comment

I would suggest everyone just switch to the T2 Tutorial I created.
      sigpic
      MEOWING IN THE IMPOSSIBLE UNIVERSE!

Comment

I did it according to your instructions. I stitched another SN from a2141 in the dump. there is no a2115 in mina lists.

Comment

You really need to post this in the T2 tutorial and use that instead. Seriously
          sigpic

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101283

From now on go here if you want help for unlocking
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bb68 View Post
              Hi

Ch340 programmer , like by-t200
              Yes I believe so but AFAIK, T2 ROM are only 1.8v so you need the right adapter that supplies that voltage to the chip

Originally posted by anhbanxoi
              I cannot open minaT2Activator on Macbook M1. Anybody tested that file?
              As suggested by others, all of this software for reading flashing BIOS etc is all Windows based

Originally posted by curiositymaster View Post
              I'm very sure you've got a lot of free help on this forum, I mean from people who didn't get the knowledge/tools free of charge.
              Yes correct. Some people just want to take, take take and never give diddly squat. Luckily there are many people here not like that.
              Last edited by Pedro147; 12-12-2021, 08:01 PM.
              My YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD...5d6OgizDqoi_SA

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101283

From now on go here if you want help for unlocking
                Hey ! I am not kidding .
                What did I do .
                1.read rom 4 mb a2115

2.changed sn

3, write rom back.
                4.first Imac DFU mode
                5.run minaT2Activator.app
                6.After all SSH error.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Djamalhan; 12-13-2021, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Djamalhan View Post
                  Hey ! I am not kidding .
                  What did I do .
                  1.read rom 4 mb a2115

2.changed sn

3, write rom back.
                  4.first Imac DFU mode
                  5.run minaT2Activator.app
                  6.After all SSH error.

If you getting SSH error, it means your BridgeOS is version 6.0, which means the mina software will not be able to bypass your device. You need to wait till a new Checkrain jailbreak software is released, which we're all expecting should be able to jailbreak this latest BridgeOS version.

Comment

If you getting SSH error, it means your BridgeOS is version 6.0, which means the mina software will not be able to bypass your device. You need to wait till a new Checkrain jailbreak software is released, which we're all expecting should be able to jailbreak this latest BridgeOS version.
                    jailbreak and bypass iboot 6.0 is maybe summer 2022

Comment

I hope it helps
                      Thank You Friend !

Comment

Originally posted by stevie View Post
                        attached are the bin files from the T2 activation
                        you can run the mina activation tool by putting the MacBook Pro in DFU Mode
                        but unless you pay the unreasonable $90 to $120 that mina resellers
                        want for letting you submit the serial you want to use
                        it will come up with the message "serial no authorised"
                        you can use the tool with the bin files with the tool but although
                        successful it will give wrong summary details in about this mac
                        ie: displays that it is a 13" when it should state its a 16" etc
                        Thank You Friend !

Comment

What's the best way I can ensure that I stay on a bridgeOS lower than 6? I have been able to checkra1n into the laptop (mbp 2018 W/ t2 chip). However, I have not restored MAC OS / bypassed activation lock.

How do I ensure bridgeOS does not ever get updated? Is it possible?

Comment

Guys

I have the same problem SSH error in Mina tool, but now internet recovery fails with error, is this something else or is it bricked now.

Many thanks in advance

Comment

I bought my T203 and received 2 weeks ago. immediately tried my 2018 A1932 macbook air, by following all above steps, it did work and fixed my A1932.

3 days ago, I tried another macbook air: A2179 2020 year model, EMC 3302. I followed all steps again. But in the last step, after the A2179 was in DFU mode, I started this "minaT2activator" (version 1.4),the software said : "found DFU device jailbreaking it now", I kept waiting about 1-2 mins, then received:"not found ssh, check it and try again".

I tried again by putting the A2179 to DFU, and run the "minaT2activator" again, same results. tried a few times, I was getting same errors again.

by googling, I came to this video: ********************************************************

I downloaded the "minaT2activator" provided in that linked video, run the downloaded app, still received same error.

I then followed the replies in the video, tried "xattr -cr ....", or open " .ssh", all these methods did not help.

Please tell me what to do next.
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-24-2022, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by datodati962@gmail.com View Post
                                Hi friends activation lock for macbook pro A2289 can be remove by rom?
                                I have attached rom if anybody can give solution,please post reply!
                                did you manage to make it work? can you please let me know which is the t2 rom in this model? I am having the same issue, I want to try this method once.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post
                                  Hi. Also interested to learn if the T203 tool is suitable to remove password off A1932. Looking to purchase a broken A1932 from Ebay but only if we can get the password off the unit. Real focus is to learn on how to remove and replace the very thin LCD retina as compared to replacing the display assembly.
                                  This is very easy for me, just use a -175 Celsius screen freezing machine like those for cracked OLED glass removal, it is freezing the glue tape around the lcd making it so hard that it simply snaps after 3 minutes inside it, you remove the screen using rubber gloves and leave it standing at room temperature until the condensed liquid evaporates again, if you touch the backlight filters then you will get imprints all over those filters so just leave it standing for 15-20 min until you clear the condensation, after all this, you will be left with a clean totaly usable glue tape around the edges when you put a new screen inside it ... so its like the original, my clients dont even know what happend, i've been repairing the backlight flex cable for 2 years already using this method, never had any problems ! now let me read how to clear icloud please
                                  Last edited by fricosu007; 03-05-2022, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fricosu007 View Post
                                    This is very easy for me, just use a -175 Celsius screen freezing machine like those for cracked OLED glass removal, it is freezing the glue tape around the lcd making it so hard that it simple
                                    Cool Any chance of a link to that tool please and thanks for the info
                                    My YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD...5d6OgizDqoi_SA

Comment

Which programmer bro you have to change the serial that come with software

Comment

Before changing anything you need to know if your T2 is jailbreakable or not, else you will just waste your time and efforts.

You can only jailbreak upto BridgeOS 5.5 nothing above it for now, atleast publicly .
                                        The simple method to check for old or new BridgeOS is put device in internet recovery, connect WiFi and compare it with the following image.

Attached Files
                                        Last edited by .::iRizwan::.; 03-28-2022, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .::iRizwan::. View Post
                                          Before changing anything you need to know if your T2 is jailbreakable or not, else you will just waste your time and efforts.

You can only jailbreak upto BridgeOS 5.5 nothing above it for now, atleast publicly .
                                          The simple method to check for old or new BridgeOS is put device in internet recovery, connect WiFi and compare it with the following image.

Good to know Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                          X