This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

I have gigabyte gv-n210 d2 1gi no display but fan working and gpu heating. Anybody show me solution or schematic boardview

Comment

Hello everyone!

I just found this page.
      I read through all the pages. Sorry, I couldn't find a schematic for my video card. This is a Sapphire HD 6970.
      The cooling of this "died". I would need it to debug this. The link contains photos of the circuit board.
      (Of course, I haven't used this vga in a long time ... I just want to bring it back to life.)
      If anyone has it, please share it with me. Or with us.

Thank you very much in advance!

Comment

Hello everyone ^^ may i ask if some1 has found the Gigabyte 980 ti and the MSI 1080 ti Armor 11g OC schematics?

Thank you in advance

Comment

Hello, I'm looking for boardview or schematics of XFX RX 5700XT.

Comment

Does anyone have the board view file for the Gigabyte GTX 970 GV-N970G1, if so would it be possible for you to share it, please?

Comment

Hello everyone. I have an ASUS 1050 2gb expedition (EX-GTX1050-O2G) with some missing components from the back. I'm looking for boardview or schematics, because i don't know the values to put them back.

Comment

Searched everywhere but i cant find one.
                Can someone provide me with a boardview of a Inno3D GTX1070?
                many thanks

Comment

I'm searcing very old...and strange boards schematic
                  1st board:

MSI V127B ver.4.0 3911C
                  geforce 9600GT 512 MB like this:
                  https://www.amazon.de/-/en/V127-HDCP.../dp/B00NW2H2EU

2nd board:
                  PALIT NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 512MB green edition not include the power connector
                  like this
                  https://www.classicvga.com/product-p...12mb-ddr3-pcie
                  [URL="I'm searcing very old...and strange boards schematic 1st board: MSI V127B ver.4.0 3911C geforce 9600GT 512 MB like this: [url]https://www.amazon.de/-/en/V127-HDCP-PCIe-Graphics-512-MB-ID14774/dp/B00NW2H2EU[/url] 2nd board: PALIT NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 512MB green edition not include the power connector like this https://www.classicvga.com/product-page/palit-nvidia-geforce-9800-gt-512mb-ddr3-pcie"]

Please share if you have.
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NEEDaFIX101 View Post
                    Does anyone have a board view of a Gigabyte 1060 3G. Bought the card used and someone took out the whole 1.8v circuit out including the resistors and caps.
                    Can someone help me, first of all I have a short in cap (c974) in vrm circuit.

Comment

any anyone has ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 AMP Edition card boardview file???

Comment

Hi, I look for the schematic of Gigabyte GTX1070 Mini ITX, or a similar schematics, which uses same design and part numbers. A similar boardview is available (Gigabyte Windforce, bigger card, but basically same design), but I didn't find any Gigabyte schematic in the net.

Anybody could help?

Comment

hi i need the Schematics for the xfx hd7970 black edition.

Comment

hi does anyone have the
                            FX-797A-TDBC

Comment

Please, someone share MSI MS-V284 schematics or standard nvidia P2004 boardview.

Comment

Hi all

Looking for any schematics and or board views for the following.

POWERCOLOR AMD RADEON HD 7950 3GB AX7950 3GBD5-2DHPP

Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3GB GDDR5

Thanks

Comment

hello guys I need a hand, there is a wiring diagram for a nvidia quadro 4000, I also attach photos I need to understand the 5v points, the video card is not detected and the BGA is cold, can you confirm that the apw7142 component generates the 5v ?, thank you.

on the coil indicated in the picture I do not find the 5v, but I find 3.43v, in my opinion it is wrong, the 5v must be present there, does anyone have a similar model to counter the voltages?
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by leonemax81; 01-12-2022, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Hello to all
                                    Anyone have a boardview for a Sapphire Radeon RX 480 - 8GB?
                                    I have a boardview but it doesn't match my card at all

Thanks a lot in advance

Comment

Hi all, Looking for MSI GTX 980 TI 6G Gaming edition schematics. A friend gave me his old card with a nice big burn spot in the back of the board and I can't figure out what components were there.

Comment

Originally posted by Grooby97 View Post
                                        Hi all, Looking for MSI GTX 980 TI 6G Gaming edition schematics. A friend gave me his old card with a nice big burn spot in the back of the board and I can't figure out what components were there.
                                        Hello

Hello you can send photos in private message if you want

Comment

help me, i need schematic gigabyte rx570 plis

Comment

Working...
                                          X