Samsung UN75F6300AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UN75F6300AF

Latest curb find, Samsung UN75F6300AF, brightest at the top and getting dimmer as you go down. It has a line across the top but it's not straight across. What should be my first check, Led string voltage?
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung UN75F6300AF

Yes,
    Test led voltages, but make sure it's like that on every source first. Also check and see if it's like that with the tv menu open. If so then most likely the led's. But until all voltages are checked can't say 100%

Comment

Ok tested the 4 caps on board for backlight and get around 350v on 2 then 188 and 216 on the other 2. So am I better off replacing all strips or just some leds. The only thing that worries me is the line across the top that veers down at edge. What are y'all's thoughts? Thanks Michael

Comment

I'm working on one of these right now. A number of the strips needed to be replaced and the replacements, though used, are brighter than the ones left. So I'm thinking it's better to get a whole new set.

Comment

Any thought on the line?

Comment

I can't see the line... closeup maybe?

Comment

the second picture the top 1/4 of the screen is like divided a lighter grey color and on the left side it takes a juke down.

Comment

That just looks like the OSD from whatever you are using to generate the image. Go to settings/support/picture test and run that. See if it shows up that way?

Comment

Is there any suggestions to get the screen off without breaking it. I have it off by laying a board on top and flipping it but don’t know if that’s gonna work to put it back. Thanks

Comment

harbor freight suction cups - 4 of them or some helpers. Beer party ?

Comment

Well after putting it back together, I have 3 vertical lines in the display. Could it be t-con ribbon cable not seated properly? Also one of the new strips of backlights does not work, I tested them with led tester before reassembly and one took several times to come up it would just lightly flicker. Dang I knew I should of had them replace it.....
                      Attached Files

Comment

In my experience those lines are from the ribbons to the panel being stressed when removing and installing. Sometimes with these older tvs they are easily tweaked. Where did you source the LEDS? If it's shopjimmy they will certainly give that kind of support.

Comment

Yeah shop jimmy, just sucks I got to take it apart again.

Comment

Working...
                          X