Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UN65NU7300F bad T-Con?

Hi all,
    I replaced the right side LED strip on this Samsung UN65NU7300F. It went well but I had to disassemble the TV again to adjust and really glue down the strip. Long story short, I ended up snagging one of the display buffer boards while walking past the LCD panel(I didn't use enough masking tape and it got loose).
    Now about 6 traces on the display buffer board are not connecting to the ribbon. I can't seem to get the ribbon traces to connect to the board traces when pressed together this doesn't affect the screen. Could trying to fix this issue have damaged the T-Con board?
    The left side has excessive brightness and reducing the backlight setting has no effect on it.
    The TV has 216 T-con PMIC fault counts, does it need to be changed at this point?
    Any help or advice would be welcome, thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung UN65NU7300F bad T-Con?

You need to try to fix those traces or I'd part out tv. how about a close up of the busted traces.

Comment

No busted traces, just the part of the ribbon that's circled in the photo has detached from the buffer board.
      Attached Files

Comment

tab bonding - tv is parts

Comment

there are some techniques to maybe repair it. Heat can sometimes be your best friend or your worst enemy.

Comment

Working...
          X