Samsung PN60F5300AF Power supply help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung PN60F5300AF Power supply help!

Hey so i have this plasma TV i'm trying to figure out. Tv is not turning on. the red stand by light comes on when plugged into the wall and when turned on it just flashes 5 times twice and then nothing. i unplugged the power supply from everything else except the wall and i have 4.2 volts at the ps-on pin and thats all. i tried jumping the ps-on pin to ground and nothing happens. there's no visible caps or fets blown up either. i did pull 4 of the biggest caps on the board and they are within spec.....any ideas where to check next?

Re: Samsung PN60F5300AF Power supply help!

Pics
    Attached Files

Comment

The problem is likely on the Y-sus or Z-sus boards and not the power supply. Search the form with your model# and also check this thread https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ht=PN60F5300AF
      Last edited by R_J; 02-19-2021, 08:17 PM.

Comment

+10

Comment

thanks for the reply. pulled it and it measured 8.44 uf. how do i find the tolerance? also pulled off two more from the same board and they measured 9.1 and 8.8. where do you recommend i order new ones from?

Comment

Get them from ebay.
            Attached Files

Comment

Well new 106's came in the mail today. Put them in and all is working. Thanks for the how to!!

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Working...
                X