Toshiba 32lk3c63da

Brand and model: TOSHIBA
    Serial number: 8598380 100136
    Chassis: 17MB181TC
    Main Board: 17MB181TC
    Panel / Matrix: VES315UNGH-L3-N41
    T-Con: Built-in on the panel
    Power supply: 17IPS62
    After logo it reboots.I need a recovery file.Can anyone help.
    Since I did not find a suitable file, I installed 17 MB 171, everything worked, but when starting there is a HITACHI logo.
    The question for this board is how to disable the logo. I was unable to download the profi files in the standard way. Can anyone help with the procedure.
    Thanks to those who responded
    Attached Files

Re: Toshiba 32lk3c63da

It is possible if you can save the TV profile on the stick. Create a folder called downloadprofile.mb171 on the stick. With the mention that I don't know what software you installed (correctly it should have been mb181). Turn on the TV and type MENU 4725. Go to USB Options and then type OK. Exit the menu and remove the stick. The TV profile will be saved on the stick. Post here to edit. The hwprofile and swprofile files are interesting.
    L.E.
    1. I have nothing for this main
    2. I have never saved the profile from this TV. It is possible that it will not work.
    Last edited by yokoono; 02-05-2023, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yokoono View Post
      It is possible if you can save the TV profile on the stick. Create a folder called downloadprofile.mb171 on the stick. With the mention that I don't know what software you installed (correctly it should have been mb181). Turn on the TV and type MENU 4725. Go to USB Options and then type OK. Exit the menu and remove the stick. The TV profile will be saved on the stick. Post here to edit. The hwprofile and swprofile files are interesting.
      L.E.
      1. I have nothing for this main
      2. I have never saved the profile from this TV. It is possible that it will not work.
      As I already wrote, it does not work this way. YES, I specify: 17mb181 recovery file is needed
      17mb171 I have not installed software. It was taken from Hitachi. The panel responds, the picture is good, but at startup there is a Hitachi logo. I want to disable the logo, but the procedure for copying the profile file is different and I do not know it. It does not work in the standard way .This is a chassis android and needs another procedure

Comment

I asked the Turks. Wait for response.
        L.E,
        I saw that you contacted them and no solution was found. Unfortunately, I have nothing to help you either.
        Last edited by yokoono; 02-05-2023, 07:31 AM.

Comment

I asked the Turks. Wait for response.
          I also asked them but I didn't have any answer. I hope they share

Comment

I wonder if a software update (menu 1505) does not solve the problem.

Comment

I wonder if a software update (menu 1505) does not solve the problem.
              Unfortunately I don't have a recovery file for board 17mb181tc and I don't know how to download profi files for board 17mb171
              This combination does not help. This is an android chassis, not like the others on Vestel

Comment

I am posting here a software update for Toshiba equipped with main 17MB181TC. Maybe someone needs it. It is installed with MENU 1505.
                https://files.fm/u/tr8bf37v3

Comment

I am posting here a software update for Toshiba equipped with main 17MB181TC. Maybe someone needs it. It is installed with MENU 1505.
                  https://files.fm/u/tr8bf37v3
                  I have this file, in order for the TV to be updated, it must work. It doesn't work with menu 1505, and you can't enter the service menu on board 17mb181tc, because it can't load android and the remote doesn't work. I haven't tried just renaming the file, but tomorrow I will try. For board 17mb171 I don't know how to download profile files. And board 17mb171 is android

Comment

Since there are very few software for this main, I say leave it as it is. Even if it has a different logo. You risk permanently compromising the motherboard.

Comment

Since there are very few software for this main, I say leave it as it is. Even if it has a different logo. You risk permanently compromising the motherboard.
                      I'm aware of the risk of damaging the board, that's why I'm looking for a way to download the 17mb171 pro files and disable hitachi logo. With a 17mb181ts board I can afford to do experiments.

Comment

Hello, can anyone tell me how to download the pro files on this chassis

Comment

Original firmware for the device. 32LK3C63DA 10130402 28558760/TOSHIBA

https://www.file-upload.net/download...01220.zip.html

LG Thomas

Comment

Core procedure
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by thommyX View Post
                              Core procedure
                              Thanks, but the TV can't load android and accordingly it doesn't work. And upgrade_no_tvcertificate.pkg, I need this for a toshiba TV. Or how to copy the profile files from chassis 17mb171

Comment

32LA3B63DG 10128764 28502661 TOSHIBA

The same device is just different mainboard 17MB171

https://www.file-upload.net/download...10210.zip.html

LG Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by thommyX View Post
                                  32LA3B63DG 10128764 28502661 TOSHIBA

The same device is just different mainboard 17MB171

https://www.file-upload.net/download...10210.zip.html

LG Thomas
                                  Thanks, I will report the result

Comment

Originally posted by todor View Post
                                    Thanks, I will report the result
                                    Many thanks, everything fell into place

Comment

With pleasure.

LG Thomas

Comment