Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG 47LB67 power board EAX65424001 issue

hi,
    This TV sometimes shut off itself surely for some bad contact of power supply board that (for use and heat) wasn't planar anymore.

Found a same on ebay at an affordable price and compared part number and component side components was exactly the same I bought it.

The board is perfect and new and the random shut off problem disappeared but there is a dark side on the screen that isnt' present with the old board.
    Take a look on the back of the newe power board I noticed that this one hasn't some components (4 resistors and 3 transistor) that made me suppose that it was the cause that some LED of backlight didnt' work.
    I moved one by by one this componets from the old power board to the new one testing it, but the problem still exist so I suppose there is something else to add or maybe a bridge to move.
    Actually I haven't find the power board schematic but for now I start to attach missed component pictures reference.
    Attached Files

Re: LG 47LB67 power board EAX65424001 issue

Originally posted by shybear View Post
    hi,
    This TV sometimes shut off itself surely for some bad contact of power supply board that (for use and heat) wasn't planar anymore.

Found a same on ebay at an affordable price and compared part number and component side components was exactly the same I bought it.

The board is perfect and new and the random shut off problem disappeared but there is a dark side on the screen that isnt' present with the old board.
    Take a look on the back of the newe power board I noticed that this one hasn't some components (4 resistors and 3 transistor) that made me suppose that it was the cause that some LED of backlight didnt' work.
    I moved one by by one this componets from the old power board to the new one testing it, but the problem still exist so I suppose there is something else to add or maybe a bridge to move.
    Actually I haven't find the power board schematic but for now I start to attach missed component pictures reference.
    Solved: there is also to move R724 (47K) to R725 (se attachment), and now backlight works fine.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by shybear; 03-29-2023, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X