X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post help identifying capacitors here

Originally posted by xnRS View Post
    Looks like Panasonic to me, maybe some vendors special series, but if you'll look close to letter E, it's slightly bigger then other letters, like in Panasonic caps, but this is only thing that reminds me of panasonic caps
    It's certainly similar but I hit Panasonic's site and don't see anything about a ZY series in any of their catalogs. It could have been retired but the computer in which it was installed is only two years old so you'd think I'd be able to find some mention about it somewhere via google.

Regardless, I appreciate your response and I'll keep scouring.

-vencain

Comment

Originally posted by vencain View Post
      It's certainly similar but I hit Panasonic's site and don't see anything about a ZY series in any of their catalogs. It could have been retired but the computer in which it was installed is only two years old so you'd think I'd be able to find some mention about it somewhere via google.

Regardless, I appreciate your response and I'll keep scouring.

-vencain
      Big capacitors brands are sometimes making caps for vendors, for example - Panasonic FL and FJ, NCC W for seasonic, NCC PSF Black polys and Nichicon/Fujitsu FPCAP FP10K and FP12K

Comment

Originally posted by xnRS View Post
        Big capacitors brands are sometimes making caps for vendors, for example - Panasonic FL and FJ, NCC W for seasonic, NCC PSF Black polys and Nichicon/Fujitsu FPCAP FP10K and FP12K
        Sometimes they have a model that is on a datasheet but with a size that does not exist on it, so you can't tell the exact ripple/esr
        Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
        ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me

Comment

Originally posted by vencain View Post
          I have an Alienware Area 51m laptop that blew a surface mount aluminum cap.

I've attached an image showing the following lettering:

8 N
          EZY

I know it's 100uF 25V series ZY but I'm coming up dry on locating the manufacturer.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-vencain
          It might be a Rubycon, look closer, and if you see a K vent, then it's Ruby

The print format looks pretty close

Comment

I've been told to post capacitor identification here.

Original thread here

The markings on this capacitor look vaguely familiar, but I haven't found the manufacturer of this capacitor (yet). Capacitor from video card.

Who manufacturers this capacitor?

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by brispuss View Post
              I've been told to post capacitor identification here.

Original thread here

The markings on this capacitor look vaguely familiar, but I haven't found the manufacturer of this capacitor (yet). Capacitor from video card.

Who manufacturers this capacitor?

Can you give full name of the videocard ?

I recal EAX brand from mid 2000's, it was something about audio stuff, i think games used it.

Maybe some custom audio caps for the EAX ?

upd: looks like Chinsan(Elite), but they have little bit diffrent markings
              Last edited by xnRS; 12-01-2022, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Capacitor from a GTX 1070 Ti card.

Elite capacitor? Maybe, but EA(X) series not shown on their website. Unless capacitor is discontinued, or maybe capacitor is custom made (by Elite)?

Comment

Capacitor from a GTX 1070 Ti card.

Elite capacitor? Maybe, but EA(X) series not shown on their website. Unless capacitor is discontinued, or maybe capacitor is custom made (by Elite)?
                  Well, just one more thing

Brand and PN of card, so maybe I could find some more info on caps which this brand uses often

Comment

Capacitor from a MSI card I believe. Card part number unknown, although as far as I know there is only one version of this card from MSI.

Partly by chance by searching on the internet, I now suspect that this capacitor is customized for MSI and possibly manufactured by Apaq.

Apaq have an EA series of capacitors with markings similar to this capacitor in question. But the standard EA series capacitors are marked in red color, and also include Apaq "eye" logo at the beginning of the second line of text/marking. But this "customized" capacitor has blue marking instead of red marking, and the Apaq logo was not included.

So at this time, Apaq seems to be the more likely manufacturer of this capacitor.

Comment

Capacitor from a MSI card I believe. Card part number unknown, although as far as I know there is only one version of this card from MSI.

Partly by chance by searching on the internet, I now suspect that this capacitor is customized for MSI and possibly manufactured by Apaq.

Apaq have an EA series of capacitors with markings similar to this capacitor in question. But the standard EA series capacitors are marked in red color, and also include Apaq "eye" logo at the beginning of the second line of text/marking. But this "customized" capacitor has blue marking instead of red marking, and the Apaq logo was not included.

So at this time, Apaq seems to be the more likely manufacturer of this capacitor.

I think you're correct !

There are also AV5K caps as I can see on images from google
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the image!

Yes, I also noticed the presence of the "5k" capacitors as well.

Comment

Just curious...do you guys know anything about this brand of capacitors?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by andrewsawesomr; 12-15-2022, 05:04 PM.

Comment

It appears to be a Partsnic capacitor.

There doesn't seem to be a valid website for this manufacturer, but details of many of their capacitors (including this FHX series) can be found here

Comment

Thanks, I believe you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewsawesomr View Post
                                Just curious...do you guys know anything about this brand of capacitors?
                                info from here - http://capacitor.web.fc2.com/

translated from japanese

Official company name: DAEWOO ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS CO., LTD.
                                HP address: http://www.dwecc.com/
                                http://www.partsnic.com/english/main.htm(inactive)

Headquarters: Korea
                                History, scale: 1973- ISO9002, QS9000
                                Main products: capacitors, electronic parts
                                Placement: Peripherals
                                Comment:
                                Established Deahan Marukon Co., Ltd. in 1973 and changed its name to Daewoo Electronic Components Co., Ltd. in 1983. In December 2000, DAEWOO's electronic component division was renamed PARTSNIC CO., Ltd. Therefore, the logo of the new capacitor will be the PARTSNIC logo (marked like an omega), and the old ones will be the DAEWOO logo (marked like a flower). I don't know if the timing of the logo change was immediately after the company name was changed or after a while.
                                And I received a new URL and additional information from Mr. Anonymous.
                                “Around 2006, it seems that the company name was changed from PARTSNIC CO., Ltd. to Daewoo Electronic Components. (Company reorganization) Looking at the website, for some reason the history of the PARTSNIC era (2000-2006) is blank. Was there a problem? Even so, the update of the HP is quite sloppy, and partsnic notation such as catalogs and e-mail addresses is left in places. 』
                                Daewoo Electronic Components seems to be aiming to enter the semiconductor equipment market in the future.

Comment

Very small capacitor, is it 10v 16uF? What does the 9H2 mean?
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rattlesnake View Post
                                    Very small capacitor, is it 10v 16uF? What does the 9H2 mean?
                                    Yes . it is 10mf 16v .. 9H2 or other similar markings are specific codes for the manufacturers series , and sometimes it can be a coefficient of temperature . It depend on their companies design .

Comment

Originally posted by jiroy View Post
                                      Yes . it is 10mf 16v .. 9H2 or other similar markings are specific codes for the manufacturers series , and sometimes it can be a coefficient of temperature . It depend on their companies design .
                                      Thank you

Does the "s" in "16s" mean volts? otherwise how can you tell what is what? I mean could there be a 10v 16uF cap? how would you tell them apart?

Comment

Originally posted by rattlesnake View Post
                                        Thank you

Does the "s" in "16s" mean volts? otherwise how can you tell what is what? I mean could there be a 10v 16uF cap? how would you tell them apart?
                                        You always take the first value for Capacitance and the second for voltage , that's the standards .

Comment

Beautiful, thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                          X