Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technika 32E21B Usb Firmware

Hi guys,
    Wondering if anyone would have the usb firmware for this tv?
    Thanks

Re: Technika 32E21B Usb Firmware

If this is a simple TV (not Smart), then it is unlikely that the manufacturer released an update for it via usb, but what is wrong with the TV?

Comment

Hi
      These are renowned for corrupting firmware, sometimes starts, but normally sticks in standby- 100% positive this is the fault.
      Did try similar firmware found for blauplunkt(same main brd) now starts ea time but screen different /corrupt.
      I know if I get the correct one it will take it and work.
      Its just finding someone who has it I suppose.
      Thanks

Comment

Do you have a TP.MSD306.P72 motherboard? And the panel (matrix) you have is LC320EUN?
        If you updated with firmware via usb from blaupunkt, what was the name of the update file? "Merge" ?
        Last edited by lotas; 03-07-2023, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Hi
          Its the TP.MSD309.BP85 motherboard, that does sound like the screen but I will have to look it up to be sure.
          It was firmware for this M/B but blau I loaded- just was different screen(was all I could find in days of searching- thought if lucky screen might just be inverted and reset in engineer screen but not that lucky.
          Thanks

Comment

Yes, now, in order to select the firmware, you need to know the exact motherboard number and panel number (since the panels have HD and FULL HD resolution).

Comment

Hi
              just rechecked there- thats the correct board model & the screen is LC320EUN-SFM1
              Thanks

Comment

I searched days for this using the TP.MSD309.BP85 board & LC320EUN screen numbers couldn't find this usb software anywhere.
                Anyone who may have this software would be a very welcome help with this?.
                Thank you.
                Last edited by RAZ777; 03-08-2023, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
                  Yes, now, in order to select the firmware, you need to know the exact motherboard number and panel number (since the panels have HD and FULL HD resolution).
                  Hi
                  Do you know where it is possible to select this firmware from?
                  Thanks

Comment

If I even could get the usb file for a different make tv that has the same M/B & screen I would not mind if only the splash screen/manufactures start up name was different?

Comment

from what i know.. this MB most the time get defect at DC to DC Req. which support RAM / CPU low voltage 1-2 -1.3V.. i would first follow the low V circuit.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                        from what i know.. this MB most the time get defect at DC to DC Req. which support RAM / CPU low voltage 1-2 -1.3V.. i would first follow the low V circuit.
                        Hi
                        Thanks for your reply, I am 100% certain its the firmware, its listed as a common fault, plus the firmware I found worked/cured the startup/standby problem - just wrong screen type.

Comment

I found the firmware from Q.Bell QXT.32KF TP.MSD309.BP85 (LC320EXJ-SE E1) for the programmer, but the last letters in the panel number are slightly different.

Comment

I found the firmware from Q.Bell QXT.32KF TP.MSD309.BP85 (LC320EXJ-SE E1) for the programmer, but the last letters in the panel number are slightly different.
                            Hi
                            Thank you, I do not have the programmer, does it have it for usb?

Comment

It will be possible to try via usb, here it will be necessary to correctly rename the file so that the update via usb goes, post your update file that you installed on the TV (from Blaupunkt).

Comment

It will be possible to try via usb, here it will be necessary to correctly rename the file so that the update via usb goes, post your update file that you installed on the TV (from Blaupunkt).
                                This was the one but wrong screen.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Ok, try.
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by lotas; 03-11-2023, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Ok, try.
                                    Lotas Thank you.
                                    I had one of those files before, tried again both, but didn't work.
                                    Still same screen corruption- flashes on initially then goes black.
                                    (I just remember the remote sequence/buttons to access usb upgrade).
                                    Looks like it maybe for the skip.
                                    Last edited by RAZ777; 03-12-2023, 04:45 AM.

Comment

But at the moment, the native remote control may not work or not correspond to the buttons, since you changed the firmware for blaupunkt and the code encoding could change in the firmware.

Comment

But at the moment, the native remote control may not work or not correspond to the buttons, since you changed the firmware for blaupunkt and the code encoding could change in the firmware.
                                        Hi
                                        yes I had thought of that but as I press the part for upgrade from usb it reads the usb/the usb led flashes.
                                        If not that I feel its lost as cannot see the screen.

Comment

Working...
                                        X