Tv Philips 47PFL3188H/12 (chassis tpn10.1e la) No led No power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tv Philips 47PFL3188H/12 (chassis tpn10.1e la) No led No power

ok, so looks like the only thing working is injecting 3 volts, so if you can maybe slip both pin 2 and 3 out of the cable connector and apply 3 volts to each, might need to apply voltage to dim also.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
      ok, so looks like the only thing working is injecting 3 volts, so if you can maybe slip both pin 2 and 3 out of the cable connector and apply 3 volts to each, might need to apply voltage to dim also.
      I will try now

Comment

Thinking its a mainboard issue, the ps-on is being sent but the on/off is not, can you trace that on/off signal back thru the mainboard?

Comment

Originally posted by fanaticgames View Post
          I will try now
          same 3v on pin 2/3 the power supply works but the backlight doesn't turn on (I think you need a working motherboard for that)

Comment

I think this powerboard should be able to start alone but I don't know how it's done, maybe it did start and just can't seem to get the backlight on voltage to kick in for some reason. It's an interesting problem, prolly easy for some of these guys to figure out.

Comment

oh, with everything hooked up as normal, try the flashlight test, shine it on an angle if needed, hit the menu button on tv, see if you can see any text or anything.

Comment

oh, with everything hooked up as normal, try the flashlight test, shine it on an angle if needed, hit the menu button on tv, see if you can see any text or anything.
                but there is no red power led on, the tv does not turn on

Comment

try unhook backlight cable at powerboard, plug powercord in, see if you get a led on front.

Comment

try unhook backlight cable at powerboard, plug powercord in, see if you get a led on front.
                    it doesn't work anyway

Comment

ok, go to the state where you are getting the 11.3, I think thats with everything connected right? then see what voltage you have at the the 2 big caps there, a probe on each leg, check them both.

Comment

ok, go to the state where you are getting the 11.3, I think thats with everything connected right? then see what voltage you have at the the 2 big caps there, a probe on each leg, check them both.
                        the voltage is there, honestly everything seems to be there, on the motherboard I detect all the voltages 12v, 5v 3.3v

Comment

maybe check that cable, make sure you have continuity from end to end for pin 2, give it a wiggle too, in case it's broken somewhere.
                          Last edited by nomoresonys; 03-09-2023, 03:30 PM.

Comment

how is the bridge rectifier, the 2 outside are measured in vdc, the 2 inside are measured in vac.

Comment

see what voltage you get at the backlight connector, I think you measure from plus to minus.

Comment

maybe check all the transistors on the poerboard, they're labeled starting with Qxxx, make sure none of the 3 pins are shorted to either of the other 2 pins.

Comment

maybe check all the transistors on the poerboard, they're labeled starting with Qxxx, make sure none of the 3 pins are shorted to either of the other 2 pins.
                                  I found the power supply board at a good price, when it arrives I replace it completely hoping there are no problems on the motherboard too

Comment

Thinking its a mainboard issue, the ps-on is being sent but the on/off is not, can you trace that on/off signal back thru the mainboard?
                                    always better to follow first impressions, it's a motherboard problem, even with the new power supply it's the same, I'll try to repair that or look for a second-hand motherboard

Comment

I'm pretty sure the 3.6v is your stby voltage. I would try jumping the 3.6v to the on/off pin. I bet that the main board isn't sending signal to on/off pin to turn it on. I just had this issue on a Samsung. Ended up being the CPU on mainboard

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN6325 View Post
                                        I'm pretty sure the 3.6v is your stby voltage. I would try jumping the 3.6v to the on/off pin. I bet that the main board isn't sending signal to on/off pin to turn it on. I just had this issue on a Samsung. Ended up being the CPU on mainboard
                                        But I don't even have the red standby led

Comment

Originally posted by fanaticgames View Post
                                          But I don't even have the red standby led
                                          Hi is the problem solved ?

Comment

Working...
                                          X