Lg 55lb6000 lamps replaced -new issue after

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lg 55lb6000 lamps replaced -new issue after

I had a lg 55lb6000 in for no backlight issue.Well i replaced them all as usual and took extra care with panel.When i reassembled all look well until i hooked up the hdmi source,there was slow motion blur on laft side about 1/4 of screen.I initially suspected t-con and had one so that wasn't it.I replaced main board also as i had one,no go.I ended up ripping those 4 tabs of panel and full brightness and screen returned to normal.Anyone else have experience like this?

Re: Lg 55lb6000 lamps replaced -new issue after

Prolly the usual bad cof on that side, did you take a good look at the cofs, a lot of times you can tell a bad one, a hole somewhere, discoloration, black, misshapen.

Comment

lucky you.. i assume you are still in winter cloth ... next time you need to ware earthing band when you are working with electronic.

Comment

Still winter here 9 of them sited.

Comment

Still winter here....9 of them sited so far
          Attached Files

Comment

No shit, you got polar bears? I think they're AWESOME but I would give them a very wide berth and not get on their property.
            Last edited by nomoresonys; 03-23-2023, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Ya ice in Labrador straits got blocked up seals everywhere and their friends polar bears lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sputnikoff View Post
                Ya ice in Labrador straits got blocked up seals everywhere and their friends polar bears lol.
                cool.... no need TV at all... you are in live program National Geography Wild

Comment

Working...
                X