Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L@@king for Cloud Storage! Easy Sharing, Easy Backup, Fast! Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L@@king for Cloud Storage! Easy Sharing, Easy Backup, Fast! Help?

Hello,

I know there are a couple of threads out there about this but nothing very detailed. I have checked YouTube, official websites, and checked pricing. I am looking for something kind of special and I am not sure if it exists. It may not.

What I want is something like Idrive with an Amazon Photos flare to it. I want to backup everything I have to the cloud and then be able to share it with ease. i.e. picture or video. (not necessarly need an account to view the file, however this is not a deal breaker) I also want decent speeds and for everything to not run like a turtle.

I have heard that Idrive is great however, they are slow? Is this true? I like Amazon Photos, free unlimited photo storage if you have prime. However, for non-photos i.e. videos and other storage concerns their "cloud storage" can get expensive fast.

Anyone found the perfect solution?

-fast
    -great pricing, however not too worried about this
    -incredible sharing capabilities
    -updated designed, doesn't feel like I'm in the 90's when using the software
    -please fill me in on other great benefits not listed here if needed

P.S. I have (8) 8TB drives I will already be backing up everything to locally (copied twice). However, I want cloud storage in case house burns down.

Look forward to hearing all of the solutions!

Thanks!

Re: L@@king for Cloud Storage! Easy Sharing, Easy Backup, Fast! Help?

Have been using the WeTransfer (free) service with success. It auto-expires in 7 days unless you purchase a sub.

https://wetransfer.com/

Comment

Working...
    X