This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone. I registered here because I want to learn motherboard repair. I hope with your help it is possible. Greetings

Comment

Hi, I'm new to the forum and glad to be here. My name is Hans and I live in Germany. I spend my time restoring and repairing vacuum tube radios. Also, transistor radios is fun. I have some ham gear and listen in on short wave.

Comment

Hello, complete audio noob here. Just looking for some help in setting up some components in my classroom.

Comment

Hello. I'm here as I want to repair my Dell monitor that stopped working yesterday. I'm also looking to improve my knowledge of electronics. It was only when I tried to register that I realised I already had done in 2010.

Comment

Helo guys i'm new to this forum and i'm interrested of tech things that i would share with the community. Hope you all doing good and wish we'll have a lot usefull things to share.
            best regards.

Comment

Bonjour , et oui suis un nouveau me prénomme pat

Comment

Hello am new to this forum and am looking forward to learning new things

Comment

Hi, Nopy here. I’m a materials engineer do not much knowledge when it comes to electronics, but I’ve been dipping my toes into repairing things that people throw out. I’ve found some useful threads on here in the past and thought it was about time I made an account.

Comment

Heyo!
                    Trying to figure out how to fix my TV and this seems like the right place to be.
                    See you in the crappy Vizio threads!

Comment

Hi all,
                      Just a noob here, working in IT and being interested in my new hobby, electronics

Comment

Dear friends!
                        There is a question. I flashed bios hp elitebook x360 1040 g6, but probably did something wrong and the computer does not boot. There are two BIOS chips on the motherboard, on the one hand w25q256jveq (I saved a copy of the BIOS with the password), and on the other hand the w25q80dv1g chip. The w25q80dv1g chip was damaged, I could not save the firmware to it. If you can help me find a new firmware for these two chips. Thanks

Comment

Hi everyone. This seems like just the right place for information regarding laptop repairs!

Comment

Hi guys, I'm from Czech Republic and usually work on iPhones, but I try to learn macbooks and PC laptops as well

Comment

Hi Everyone, I am from Bulgaria and I want to learn more about laptop repairs.

Comment

Good morning all. I do electronic troubleshooting on PC and MAC and TV for my loved ones in my spare time. I also do a bit of computing (mainly MAC, and a bit of Linux), data recovery, installation of various operating systems.
                                I like to learn and I like to help when I know

Comment

Hello guys

My name is Guilherme, I'm from Brazil.

I'm a technology and repair lover. I graduated in Aeronautical Sciences and worked some time as a flight instructor.

Currently I'm flying drones and also repairing those machines. I'm trying to learn component level repair as has always been a passion.

Thank you!!

Comment

Hi everyone!

My name is Cameron and I'm just getting into the deeper levels of computer repair after working on them as a hobby since 2000. I'm excited to be here!

Comment

Hi. I am starting with CH341A ( new 62 years old). Looking at reading and updating bios information. Lots to learn...... Here's hoping

Comment

Hello, my name is the RealDealONeal, Im into microsoldering and pcb repair, marine electronics and all things tech. Im currently working on a PITA Dell AIO and hope to find some good help here

Comment

Hi,
                                          I am searching for help to remove a supervisor-password on toshiba portege

Comment

Working...
                                          X