Toshiba Satellite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba Satellite

I just installed windows 7 on my laptop and now it will not recognize my sd card slot.
    When I place the sd card from my camera into the slot nothing. If I connect my camera through the usb cable it is ok. This sd port worked on Vista? Any help greatly appreciated.

Re: Toshiba Satellite

Go to device manager and look for the SD controller and post the Vendor and Device ID.

It should look something like "PCI\VEN_XXXX&DEVXXXX" Where "XXXX" represents the number.
    "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

Re: Toshiba Satellite

Thanks mockingbird problem solved I down loaded the driver from Toshiba site all is working fine.

Comment

Working...
      X