• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo V130-15IKB bios dump

Originally posted by aminealae View Post
    turn on but no display
    Try again
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      Try again
      nothing no display

Comment

nothing no display
        Find other issue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Find other issue.
          but why when i flash it by dump on post 11 it work normal one time after reboot give me no display

Comment

but why when i flash it by dump on post 11 it work normal one time after reboot give me no display
            I don't know, if the problem is because bios, there are only 2 states: working or not working, there can't be such a flickering phenomenon. Try replacing the bios chip with a new one and see how it works.

Comment

I don't know, if the problem is because bios, there are only 2 states: working or not working, there can't be such a flickering phenomenon. Try replacing the bios chip with a new one and see how it works.
              ok i have mx25l6473f i can replace it by mx25l6406e

Comment

I'm not sure. You check their data sheet to see if they are similar. voltage for example.

Comment

Is there any chance to get some old bios .exe update file V130-15IKB?
                  I upgrade my bios to newest from lenovo homepage (8vcn30ww.exe) and it dosen't show screen after windows turn it off. And when I restart or turn it off/on, it dosen't show post screen. Few seconds are black screen and then immediately windows

Comment

Originally posted by duksis View Post
                    Is there any chance to get some old bios .exe update file V130-15IKB?
                    I upgrade my bios to newest from lenovo homepage (8vcn30ww.exe) and it dosen't show screen after windows turn it off. And when I restart or turn it off/on, it dosen't show post screen. Few seconds are black screen and then immediately windows
                    >
                    Attached Files
                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

thanks

Comment

anyione can help me on my unit, It has a bios issue but after I flash the bios the unit is normal again it has external display ok but in the internal lcd have no display, lcdvcc and backlight input voltage 8.5 is present but the rest is missing

Comment

Originally posted by ronelex View Post
                          anyione can help me on my unit, It has a bios issue but after I flash the bios the unit is normal again it has external display ok but in the internal lcd have no display, lcdvcc and backlight input voltage 8.5 is present but the rest is missing
                          This is the "BIOS Requests ONLY!" sub-forum. Please start a new thread in the main laptop forum -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                            This is the "BIOS Requests ONLY!" sub-forum. Please start a new thread in the main laptop forum -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
                            The unit is the same unit model sir? the unit now is alive and have display on external but non in the lcd in start up, the lcd displays only when it enters or load the OS

Comment

here is my back up bios
                              Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo bios V330-15IKB

try this older version .
                                Thank you very much SMDFlea..it works perfectly bios 8VCN28WW ME_CLEAN.zip

Comment

Hi,
                                  Can someone please unlock the Bios For me, Its lenovo V130-15IKB, thanks In Advance.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by magictouch View Post
                                    Hi,
                                    Can someone please unlock the Bios For me, Its lenovo V130-15IKB, thanks In Advance.
                                    Your bios version is 8VCN**WW ,use a bios from this thread, copy your DMI from your backup to the new bios using a hex editor,and the password will be gone

HxD hex editor https://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Your bios version is 8VCN**WW ,use a bios from this thread, copy your DMI from your backup to the new bios using a hex editor,and the password will be gone

HxD hex editor https://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/
                                      Sorry no Clue, Can you recommend any tutorial?

Comment

Originally posted by magictouch View Post
                                        Sorry no Clue, Can you recommend any tutorial?
                                        You can follow this one - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98038 ,if you follow that to the end then you`ll have no problem with this V130-15IKB DMI

See attached pictures for the V130-15IKB DMI off-sets -start and end points to enter into HxD
                                        Attached Files

Comment

You can follow this one - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98038 ,if you follow that to the end then you`ll have no problem with this V130-15IKB DMI

See attached pictures for the V130-15IKB DMI off-sets -start and end points to enter into HxD
                                          Hi,
                                          I have downloaded the file from the lenovo website and trying to convert it via innoextract but its not converting the file. the cmd open and closeses after 1 second whereas no file is produced.

Comment

Working...
                                          X