Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sharp Aquos Lc-80LE757U flashing Sharp on screen when plugged in

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
    I didnt think of that possibility, your replacement powerboard should be very much like this: https://www.shopjimmy.com/sharp-runt...ply-led-board/
    if his PSU replacement match.. then the blown fly out MB NOR start script too.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
      if his PSU replacement match.. then the blown fly out MB NOR start script too.
      My replacement is a match I ensured before I bought it that it was the same one. even with our new power board and original t-con we had the same issue. We replaced the t-con due to a suggestion from a different post somewhere else. However I need to replace the main board as there are burn marks on that now that weren't there before

Comment

before you are going to replace MB, need to check the currents on both LED BL sockets.. by each group of LED 1 till LED6. be ware on + & - and note each time when you turn on yours DMM reading for each group.

Comment

There is a spot on the MB that is now burned and it wasn't;t before so I am assuming I will need to replace it as I am not skilled enough to fix anything on there. This is still new to me and I don't want to mess anything else up as I'm not sure of how exactly to test each section. Like I said I'm a newbie so this is a first for me

Comment

Working...
          X