cello c55sfs4k firmware problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cello c55sfs4k firmware problem

bit of a weird one long story short firmware corrupted on my cello tv so wont but into android tried getting a replacement motherboard on ebay but they keep coming with hiya security on them i wrote to cello and they sent me the usb with the firmware on but for the life of me cant get the firmware to load it says to plug in the usb and keep hold of menu on the tv and boot but i get the little robot on the screen then it just boots in to recovery any idea??? the update file name is 6520-0.1.115_boot_and_full_aml_upgrade.img

Re: cello c55sfs4k firmware problem

sorry forgot to mention the update file name is 6520-0.1.115_boot_and_full_aml_upgrade.img.user.signed

Comment

Good evening, I also have a FERGUSON F55SFS4K which seems to use the same mainboard, and it seems we have the same problem, stuck in hiya, and can you give me this software too, thank you very much

6520-0.1.115_boot_and_full_aml_upgrade.img.user.signed

Comment

Hi, can you send me the file?

Comment

Hello. I had firmware issue with 65 a bit different to yours.
          This is what I had to do to update Firmware.
          It was send By cello 4 MB bin file in my case.

To install place in the root of a USB and with the TV off completely (No power)
          insert the USB into the TV USB socket (not the Android USB socket),
          then press and hold the standby button on the TV (not the remote)
          and reapply the power to the TV.
          Upgrade will start automatically and the LED will flash during the upgrade,
          when upgrade finishes it will flash more rapidly,
          then remove the power unplug the USB and reapply the power and turn on as normal.

altho looks like you have issues with Android system.

I have followed these steps. TV never turned on. Only standby light was flashing then 30 sec / 60 sec later start flashing faster.
          I hold Stanby button then plugged Power lead into tv. was holding stanby button until more rapid flashing.........
          My tv was different to yours.
          Last edited by Benass; 12-18-2022, 04:36 PM. Reason: my explanation is to flash Bios not android system. Will keep it for the record.

Comment

Hi folks I am looking to gain this firmware. can someone please pm me with a link. I am in the process of writing a bypass tutorial for the hiya issue but would love to see the firmware to have a dig around. cello was on to me and wanted
            Serial numbers. And said they wouldn't help me if the TV was a rental

No bother because their software is full of spyware

Heres my board running android TV home

https://ibb.co/gDL44Ln
            Last edited by Choppadeee; 09-20-2023, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X