Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I.O programmer SAS JIG 3.8V

Originally posted by orientalsniper View Post
    I didnt find the product sir could you please check it sir?

Comment

The SAS Jig clone works well but is limited to read/write only 128kb. This is fine if the size of the chip is 128kb, but a disaster for 256kb chips. I found this out the hard way - it reads, writes and verifies the first 128kb perfectly, but leaves the final 128kb on the chip untouched. Dumping a 256kb chip therefore results in a 128kb file.

Since the software is cloned from the original vertyanov software, it could just be a case of waiting for the clone software to catch up. Original vertyanov software was also limited to 128kb chips in version 7.2, which was fixed to support 256kb chips from version 8.2 upwards. The SAS Jig software reports a version 6-something, but who knows what they are using for their versioning. Better off with an original vertyanov, if you can find one!

Comment

Originally posted by pingaroon View Post
        The SAS Jig clone works well but is limited to read/write only 128kb. This is fine if the size of the chip is 128kb, but a disaster for 256kb chips. I found this out the hard way - it reads, writes and verifies the first 128kb perfectly, but leaves the final 128kb on the chip untouched. Dumping a 256kb chip therefore results in a 128kb file.

Since the software is cloned from the original vertyanov software, it could just be a case of waiting for the clone software to catch up. Original vertyanov software was also limited to 128kb chips in version 7.2, which was fixed to support 256kb chips from version 8.2 upwards. The SAS Jig software reports a version 6-something, but who knows what they are using for their versioning. Better off with an original vertyanov, if you can find one!

Thasnks for clarifying it to me sir. More power

Comment

next programmer is successor, take a look at it on vss.store... sas programmer isn't supported anymore (officially)

Comment

Originally posted by rediii View Post
            next programmer is successor, take a look at it on vss.store... sas programmer isn't supported anymore (officially)
            where to buy legit programmer ?

Comment

Originally posted by kalilinux25 View Post
              where to buy legit programmer ?
              www.vss.store - Russian language only.

Comment

Originally posted by rediii View Post
                I've ordered mine (successor). Sas Jig still works fine for 128kb chips -

Comment

Hi all,

https://ioprogrammer.com/

Is this a legit Vertyanov seller?

Cheers,

sect-sin

Comment

Working...
                  X