• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please Dell Latitude 3410 with a admin password

posible to have a bios bin that works ? many thanks for reply

Comment

hello my badcap friends. im having trouble unlocking this bios with admin password. i tried a few previous files from other members but come across no service tag loop and fan runs 100%. can a kind soul help me unlock this, i have attached the original dump of both bios chips. Model latitude 3410, thanks in advance.
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-07-2023, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jtech6908 View Post
        hello my badcap friends. im having trouble unlocking this bios with admin password. i tried a few previous files from other members but come across no service tag loop and fan runs 100%. can a kind soul help me unlock this, i have attached the original dump of both bios chips. Model latitude 3410, thanks in advance.
        Flash this file only

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          Flash this file only
          thank you very much friend. will try and resport results

Comment

Flash this file only
            tested and all working, no more no service tag loop and fan returned to normal. many thanks. is there a section or a guide which explains how this is done?
            i am still unsure of why only the 8MB bios bump was needed to be patched and flashed and nothing on the 16MB one had to be done.

Comment

Help with a Dell Latitude 3410 Admin Password

Hi All,

I have a Dell Latitude 3410 with an Admin password if anybody could help. I've attached both the 8 and 16 Bin files. TIA

Simon

Comment

Re: Help with a Dell Latitude 3410 Admin Password

Originally posted by sigh45 View Post
                Hi All,

I have a Dell Latitude 3410 with an Admin password if anybody could help. I've attached both the 8 and 16 Bin files. TIA

Simon

Comment

hello masters please i need to unlock 3410 bios . thanks you so much

Comment

Originally posted by xbresk View Post
                    hello masters please i need to unlock 3410 bios . Thanks you so much
                    feedback

Comment

Hello, I have two dell 3410 with administrator password, can someone help me, thank you from the bottom of my heart

Comment

Originally posted by tudorvirgil View Post
                        Hello, I have two dell 3410 with administrator password, can someone help me, thank you from the bottom of my heart
                        try. 1st boot press F2 and write Service Tag, disable Absolute, save, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit factory mode. if fan is speeding fast at 1st power on, let it until restarts itself.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        all donations are welcome,
                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                        >>>>>
                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I tried password1 and it works perfectly but I couldn't disable absolute

Comment

helP friends unlock admin password dell latitude 3410 thanks

please friend unlock the admin password dell latitude 3410 thank you
                            here is my original locked bin file
                            service tag 4RZJZ93
                            Attached Files

Comment

Re: helP friends unlock admin password dell latitude 3410 thanks

Originally posted by fredyjbi View Post
                              please friend unlock the admin password dell latitude 3410 thank you
                              here is my original locked bin file
                              service tag 4RZJZ93
                              Here's your Unlocked file, hope it works fine.
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                Here's your Unlocked file, hope it works fine.
                                sorry for the late reply, sir, I just tried the file from you, it's still locked, it doesn't open, thank you

Comment

i have tried this file from treat https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96603
                                  the password can be opened, only the SSD is not readable, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by fredyjbi View Post
                                    sorry for the late reply, sir, I just tried the file from you, it's still locked, it doesn't open, thank you
                                    Here
                                    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Here
                                      sorry for the delay in giving a reply, thank you sir it worked perfectly

Comment

hello guys . can someone help to unlock bios for dell latitude 3410 please? i took from this thread but none of them working correctly . to long takes to switch on and sometimes laptop wont turn on from first time .

Comment

Originally posted by valerix9898 View Post
                                          hello guys . can someone help to unlock bios for dell latitude 3410 please? i took from this thread but none of them working correctly . to long takes to switch on and sometimes laptop wont turn on from first time .
                                          Here's your Unlocked Bios, hope it works fine.
                                          >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X