X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP ZBook 15 G3 Bios needed

Originally posted by 2FA View Post
    Greetings,

I'm in need of a repaired/modified HP ZBook 15 G3 Bios and/or EC, I will attach the bad ones as zipped (Bios + EC).

The symptom of the laptop is flashing power button led, unplugging battery and/or CMOS battery didn't help so I might aswell try to solder & reprogram the onboard chips before declaring the motherboard as faulty.
    HP ZBook 15 G3 Base Model Mobile Workstation
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      Both chips reprogrammed and resoldered back to the motherboard however the same issue still remains, as soon as I plug the charger in the power button led starts flashing, no other signs of life except for a solid charging light on the side of the laptop.

Edit: All ideas / leads on what to try next are always welcome.
      Last edited by 2FA; 10-16-2022, 05:18 AM. Reason: added a comment about possible ideas/leads

Comment

Originally posted by 2FA View Post
        Edit: All ideas / leads on what to try next are always welcome.
        This is just the bios requests section,if you want further help start a new thread here -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          This is just the bios requests section,if you want further help start a new thread here -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
          Got it, I will make a post there also.

Comment

Re: Request ZBook 15 G3 Bios Dump

Hi, Please someone fix my bios After unlocking my self with RC unlocker and for a few week I realize my laptop not running well, basicly i can use for daily use but with no thunderbolt working and hdmi port. I guess because still need clean me region (CMIIW) and when I open with Flash image tools I got error invalid. Please someone clean me region for my laptop.

Zbook 15 G3, APW50 LA-C381P REV : 1B
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hndevs View Post
              Hi, Please someone fix my bios After unlocking my self with RC unlocker and for a few week I realize my laptop not running well, basicly i can use for daily use but with no thunderbolt working and hdmi port. I guess because still need clean me region (CMIIW) and when I open with Flash image tools I got error invalid. Please someone clean me region for my laptop.

Zbook 15 G3, APW50 LA-C381P REV : 1B
              Update :

- Just done by my self.

Try to read with multiple CH431A programmer, then Success with AsProgrammer V2.2 and then I can clean ME using FIT.exe

for thunderbolt, its hardware issue I tried heating thunderbolt controller with my heat gun, its working again.

sorry for my english

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                i tried used these files .......all 4 leds lightup after some second fan goes loud with no post on screen

Comment

APW50 LA-C381P Rev : 1B can anybody unlock my Laptop?
                  Is it necessary to send a backup of all three bios chips or is the main bios sufficient?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Teichhermelin View Post
                    APW50 LA-C381P Rev : 1B can anybody unlock my Laptop?
                    Is it necessary to send a backup of all three bios chips or is the main bios sufficient?
                    Here's your Unlocked, try and give me the results.
                    Attached Files
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hi friends my zbook bios dump need a llok
                      My wifi not worknig also tryed with other cards i think its a bios issue..please can u help me
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by elbtonet View Post
                        Hi friends my zbook bios dump need a llok
                        My wifi not worknig also tryed with other cards i think its a bios issue..please can u help me
                        Here's your new file, I hope it works fine.
                        Attached Files
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        >>>>>

Comment

Re: Need Bios HP ZBook 15 G3 apw50 la-c381p

thanks itis work good for zbook G3 XEON CPU and fast

Comment

need help reapairing bios file for hp zbook 15 G3

the laptop works good but its turnson automaticaly after shutdown
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-22-2023, 02:08 PM. Reason: 15 G3

Comment

Re: need help reapairing bios file for hp zbook 15 G3

Originally posted by bembeno View Post
                              the laptop works good but its turnson automaticaly after shutdown
                              Here's your New BIOS, program that file to your 16MB Chip and put your 8MB Chip Back.

Serial Number: CND8223DDC.
                              Attached Files
                              >>>>>

Comment

need help to clear bios dumb

please help me to clear orignal bios for
                                hp zbook 15 g3
                                s/n cnd6300t88
                                apw50 la-c381p rev 1.0
                                Attached Files

Comment

Re: need help to clear bios dumb

Originally posted by mhmed2090 View Post
                                  please help me to clear orignal bios for
                                  hp zbook 15 g3
                                  s/n cnd6300t88
                                  apw50 la-c381p rev 1.0
                                  It's not clear what you want?! To clean what?! Password, ME Firmware, dust...?

Last edited by Vesko356; 04-25-2023, 11:12 AM.
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                    To clean what?! Password, ME Firmware, dust...?

ME Firmware

Comment

ME Firmware
                                      The Serial number in the attached dump doesn't match the one at your post.
                                      Why? What's the problem with the device? Explain.

Last edited by Vesko356; 04-25-2023, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                        The Serial number in the attached dump doesn't match the one at your post.
                                        Why? What's the problem with the device? Explain.

i instaled win 10 connect the internet the device update bios then restart
                                        no display

Comment

i instaled win 10 connect the internet the device update bios then restart
                                          no display
                                          Let me finish the explanation:
                                          ...and in the middle of this process, the serial number suddenly changed itself from cnd6300t88 to CND6467WKK.

What can I say, Windows has been doing strange things lately.

Comment

Working...
                                          X