X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL502VS rev 2.0 turns off after 30 min

Good time of the day
    We have GL502VS rev 2.0 cpu I7 6700 hub HM170 vc 1070
    One year ago we replaced HM170 on it and everything was ok with bios file, taken from here. This year it came with dead hub again. After replacement we got a problem of turning off after 30 min. Neither mentioned above bios nor prepared from original backup solve the problem. We relpaced HM170 to another one - also without result
    What might be wrong else?

Here is our original bios, saved last year
    Attached Files

Re: GL502VS rev 2.0 turns off after 30 min

Hi you need to clean me region of your bios dump.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by kropotkin View Post
      good time of the day
      we have gl502vs rev 2.0 cpu i7 6700 hub hm170 vc 1070
      one year ago we replaced hm170 on it and everything was ok with bios file, taken from here. This year it came with dead hub again. After replacement we got a problem of turning off after 30 min. Neither mentioned above bios nor prepared from original backup solve the problem. We relpaced hm170 to another one - also without result
      what might be wrong else?

Here is our original bios, saved last year
      rog gl502vs
      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        rog gl502vs
        Hi.
        This BIOS file also do not solve the problem. Board switches off roughly after 30 min, even in BIOS setup (out of OS). After swiching off, charge indicator fades out also.
        Therefore problem somewhere else, as HM170 was replaced twice

Comment

Originally posted by kropotkin View Post
          Hi.
          This BIOS file also do not solve the problem. Board switches off roughly after 30 min, even in BIOS setup (out of OS). After swiching off, charge indicator fades out also.
          Therefore problem somewhere else, as HM170 was replaced twice
          If a boardview is available look for the ME_disable strap ,and check around the audio IC for corrosion. Did you get the HM170 from a trusted source, is it used , from a donor board
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
          X