Samsung ue49mu6120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UN55MU6400FXZX

Hello, could you help me with my file please. Thank you.
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Samsung ue49mu6120

Originally posted by lotas View Post
      Yes, maybe I wrote about this modding somewhere here on the forum, try this one.

Attached Files

Comment

Re: Samsung UN55MU6400FXZX

Originally posted by edisarca View Post
        Try.
        Attached Files

Comment

Try.

It works correctly, I want to buy you a coffee, send me a private message for more details, thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by edisarca View Post
            It works correctly, I want to buy you a coffee, send me a private message for more details, thank you very much.
            Thank you! I live far away, I'm glad it worked out.

Comment

Here, how lucky the T-con settings and the panels are stored in 25q80 (it can be enough to transfer this flash to a new motherboard, and if you look for your panel, you need to call BN94-xxxxxx.
              I have tried "new" motherboard and it works without replacing flash You mentioned. Thanks for help.

Comment

hi i bought a new motherboard and it also has a software error. Can you help me fix this?
                BN41-2568A
                Attached Files

Comment

Try.
                  Attached Files

Comment

thank you

Comment

Hi, my TV has the correct voltages on the power supply but not from the red LED and it doesn't turn on, I dumped the winbond W25Q80 chip, same problem?

Comment

I attach the dump
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fanaticgames View Post
                          Hi, my TV has the correct voltages on the power supply but not from the red LED and it doesn't turn on, I dumped the winbond W25Q80 chip, same problem?
                          I attach the dump

sorry for my confusion, this is the correct IC1604 dump of my BN94-12570V UE55MU6125KXZT board is full of F at the beginning
                          Attached Files

Comment

sorry for my confusion, this is the correct IC1604 dump of my BN94-12570V UE55MU6125KXZT board is full of F at the beginning
                            Try.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Try.
                              nothing, it doesn't work, no red standby led or power, I also checked writing eeprom and set register 0x88 0x42

but I have to do the complete deletion of the eeprom first?? Or do I just write the bin file?
                              because I wrote it without doing complete deletion
                              Last edited by fanaticgames; 12-12-2022, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Most likely, your firmware has crashed again when you turn on the TV (you can check your dump again, the header in the dump will be erased, some FF ..., you need to set and write the status register 0x88 and 0x42 after writing the corrected dump, read this thread above, I described there.

It is necessary to read and write with the flash soldered, otherwise there may be errors when reading and writing.

Comment

Most likely, your firmware has crashed again when you turn on the TV (you can check your dump again, the header in the dump will be erased, some FF ..., you need to set and write the status register 0x88 and 0x42 after writing the corrected dump, read this thread above, I described there.

It is necessary to read and write with the flash soldered, otherwise there may be errors when reading and writing.
                                  yes, I set the registry correctly after writing your dump, I don't think it is altered, I try to unsolder it and read it again and I tell you

I don't use clips, but solder directly on the adapter pcb which I then insert into the programmer

Comment

Does it pass the test after recording without errors? To avoid errors, you need to program outside the board.

Comment

Does it pass the test after recording without errors? To avoid errors, you need to program outside the board.
                                      The bin file is written correctly, I just unsoldered and read to verify

UPDATE:

I compared the read file with the one you sent me and there were slight differences, I completely erased the chip and rewrote it, so is the register correct??
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by fanaticgames; 12-13-2022, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Yes, the correct register.

Comment

What did you do with dump on 25q80, it has nothing to do with "Standbay" (it's related to T-con and panel).

Comment

Working...
                                          X