12v 1uo941243c Relay repairable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 12v 1uo941243c Relay repairable?

First you need to know if you have a short circuit on any of those circuit because if it does it might not let it activate this relay for safety reasons
    9 PC LCD Monitor
    6 LCD Flat Screen TV
    30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
    10 Battery Charger Switching Power Supply for Power Tool
    6 18v Lithium Battery Power Boards for Tool Battery Packs
    1 XBox 360 Switching Power Supply and M Board
    25 Servo Drives 220/460 3 Phase
    6 De-soldering Station Switching Power Supply 1 Power Supply
    1 Dell Mother Board
    15 Computer Power Supply
    1 HP Printer Supply & Control Board * lighting finished it *

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

1 Over Head Crane Current Sensing Board ( VFD Failure Five Years Later )
    2 Hem Saw Computer Stack Board

All of these had CAPs POOF
    All of the mosfet that are taken out by bad caps

Comment

Originally posted by sam_sam_sam View Post
      First you need to know if you have a short circuit on any of those circuit because if it does it might not let it activate this relay for safety reasons
      I am, but I'm thinking in the wrong way

Comment

Hi petehall347,redwire,sam_sam_sam,stj and everyone else who helps and helped with this thread. No it's not solved yet because the engine can't communicate with the ECM and I'm trying to solve it to move forward.Now thought maybe petehall347 c an help me with more info or any diagrams that can ease the search

Comment

the diagrams i posted are the only ones i have for that car .

Comment

Originally posted by petehall347 View Post
            the diagrams i posted are the only ones i have for that car .
            thanks it's great i made a single sheet of it so to have a total view and i think the solution is there. i was thinking you might have something more on your autodata. because i see more specific shema for ECM

Comment

Re: 12v 1uo941243c Relay repairable? SOLVED

Hi everyone who helped me with this problem. Well after 3 and a half months of search and support from various mechanics and friends the problem is solved and I think you need to know what was the error and of course the solution .
              At first I changed the speed sensor but it didn't solve the problem. two days ago i decided to change lambda sensor i inserted my hand behind the engine to see if i could reach it with a tool quite crowded there and guess ? it was loose trying to get it out it didn't go so i screwed it back into place with my fingers and then thought let start the car to see and what happened ? yes yes yes it really started an incredible story

Comment

Re: 12v 1uo941243c Relay repairable? SOLVED

Originally posted by bohaboha View Post
                Hi everyone who helped me with this problem. Well after 3 and a half months of search and support from various mechanics and friends the problem is solved and I think you need to know what was the error and of course the solution .
                At first I changed the speed sensor but it didn't solve the problem. two days ago i decided to change lambda sensor i inserted my hand behind the engine to see if i could reach it with a tool quite crowded there and guess ? it was loose trying to get it out it didn't go so i screwed it back into place with my fingers and then thought let start the car to see and what happened ? yes yes yes it really started an incredible story
                Yea that would probably be the case if it completely failed this would make sense I caution you that you need to make sure that this sensor is tight before you start driving the car because if not you will destroy the the treads in the manifold and you will have more problems than you need
                You might have to use a line wrench or a box end wrench to tighten if you not use anything else
                Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 12-29-2022, 03:50 PM.
                9 PC LCD Monitor
                6 LCD Flat Screen TV
                30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
                10 Battery Charger Switching Power Supply for Power Tool
                6 18v Lithium Battery Power Boards for Tool Battery Packs
                1 XBox 360 Switching Power Supply and M Board
                25 Servo Drives 220/460 3 Phase
                6 De-soldering Station Switching Power Supply 1 Power Supply
                1 Dell Mother Board
                15 Computer Power Supply
                1 HP Printer Supply & Control Board * lighting finished it *

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

1 Over Head Crane Current Sensing Board ( VFD Failure Five Years Later )
                2 Hem Saw Computer Stack Board

All of these had CAPs POOF
                All of the mosfet that are taken out by bad caps

Comment

Working...
                X