Very strange failure in Asus Taichi 21.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very strange failure in Asus Taichi 21.

Gentlemen of great wisdom, I come to your help with the following case: An Asus Taichi 21 arrives and the laboratory source stops at 490mA. I make measurements and determine damage in corrupted bios. I have downloaded all the bios dumps that I have found on the Internet and with most of them it turns me on but does not detect NVME. in Taichi21 NVME has a different socket and I don't have a way to test another NVME. But I don't see the logic that the NVME is damaged by a corrupt bios. Any idea why it doesn't detect NVME in bios? I attach my corrupt bios and any help thank you very much.

Re: Very strange failure in Asus Taichi 21.

My BAD Bios Dump
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MICHAEL_2013 View Post
      My BAD Bios Dump
      The bios area is recoverable but the ME region is badly damaged and the ME version cannot be determined and cannot be restored.
      Last edited by hoaca388; 11-23-2022, 09:49 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97380

extract and copy over the ME region using UEFITool and hxd,or just swap bios region
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
        X