Visio M70-C3 LED replacement strips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visio M70-C3 LED replacement strips

So... I have the patchy back light issue with my Visio M70, meaning some light up, others do not. I finally got around to testing the LED driver board and found that was not the issue (swapped another one in and the same issue persisted) and I am considering if i dare dive deeper into this TV and go after the LED strips.

Right away i see that they don't seem to stock them anywhere out there (E700DLB0016-002) is a part number that i see a you tube / seller guy list out. He has a nice video of how to get into my exact TV out there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AcUPiN83Tg

But as i was saying, seems like nobody has replacement LED strips in stock, so my questions to the forum:

Are there any places you might recommend that might sell strips that would fit this TV?

Do folks ever buy a buncha replacement LED's and fix those strips?

Before i scrap this almost perfectly working 4k 70 inch TV (save parts of the back light), it would be cool to know if anything can be done.

My thanks in advance!

MC900ftHanna

Re: Visio M70-C3 LED replacement strips

If nothing on aliexpress, that guy on ebay may be the only option. Had similar issue with E60-C3.
    I don't recommend used strips or fixing unless you change every LED.

Comment

Working...
    X