This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi new to the site and not sure if i am doinmg this correctly, but here it goes:
    I am tnemic and a novice at computer repair, but i am learning thanks to resources like this. thank you to all that came before me, and for trhe future help in my endeavors.

Comment

I'm Daniel Thompson from Sc in the USA. I'm an Electrican and am New to board/ electronics repair. Looking to learn a lot. Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone from Italy!

Comment

Hi I'm a Electrician from New Zealand and i am rebuilding a Nsm jukebox and other basic electronic repairs in my spare time

Comment

hello Everyone am new here,
            Have got grate solutions from here, keep it up members
            Amazing forum

Comment

Hello to the whole forum,
              I'm Italian from Rome and a computer enthusiast, my first computer was a VIC 20 and my first PC an Olivetti M20, today practically... prehistory. I like electronics and I have been playing around for a long time now, I hope I can contribute and to receive wise advice.

Comment

Hi Everyone, my name is Andy and, as my username suggests I'm pretty new to this!
                I have been interested in electrical and electronics from a very young age, when my dad handed me a soldering iron at 6 with some leaded solder and thick brown flux. I now work in telecoms but I have been repairing games consoles, phones tables, electronic dartboards, pretty much anything really! It's just a hobby that has almost become a second job (much to the girlfriends disapproval!) and has also taken over my dining room!
                I am from the UK, based in Gloucestershire and I have always seen so much going on in the BadCaps forums that I just thought I'd be an idiot not to join up and try and soak up the abundance of knowledge that is here!
                Really looking forward to getting involved in forum and hopefully being able to contribute eventually!

Comment

Hello!

Looking for board diagrams and trying to teach myself board-level repair. My brain hurts!

Comment

Hey everyone, long time member first time poster, its rare I stop by but finally getting around to adding some info, haven't been too deep into repairs as I used to but take on the odd project. Nice to have such resources as this available.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm French and electronician as hobby.
                      I always try to repair instead of trash and buy.
                      Your forum look a nice place of good information.
                      Thank you the community.
                      Bye

Comment

Hello-I find repairing circuit boards a fascinating goal. Looking to learn so I can be proficient in it.

Comment

Hi folks! The real name is Adhi Dwipanegara from South-East Asia country and a solo game developer mainly puzzle games. Love things that are technical & conceptual.

I am about 37 years by the time registered at this forum. I knew computer since IBM still leading the market with big 5" floppy disk but got really engaged to computer after trying Encarta on Win 3.1 at my father colleague's PC.

Comment

hello , i am from ,Kiev ,Ukraine
                            I am 31 year old , try repair fix old device , except buy new one
                            need help with shematic .

Comment

Hello, everyone
                              I'm Kai and I'm from Germany. My first experiences in the computer field started with the Commodore C16. Then the catastrophe really started The C64 came into the house and my world was adjusted to my room. Gaming Programming was my hobby. Now that I'm 49, I've calmed down a bit. I'm happy to be here and I'm curious what else I can learn besides improving my English . cheers

Comment

Hello, thank you for accepting me in this fantastic forum.

Comment

My name is Tammy. I'm a tech challenged mom who is always expected to fix tech. I'm looking for some help. I'm hoping this is the place to get it.

Comment

Hey there, newbie at computer repair but that's why I am here. See you around.

Comment

Hi everyone! My name is Natan Wolf, I own and operate Wolf Phone Repairs LLC in Hewlett NY. We repair pretty well anything with a power button (newest addition to repair lineup is Blackmagic Design ATEM Camera Switchers!) am excited to be a part of the forum and be a part of such a knowledgeable group!

Comment

Hey there, I'm George, in search of schematics and help for my dead laptop. I'm impressed I haven't run across this forum before.

Comment

Hello, I hope to learn a lot and be able to collaborate in the forum... Greetings

Comment

Working...
                                          X