This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello from the United States. My name is Cory and I do data recovery, electronics repair, and Linux system administration. Thank you to everyone in advance for your help!

Comment

hELLO Everyobe, I am salil from india ; just joined.

Comment

Hi my name is Tony - Been involved in amateur radio since 1966 - Callsign is VK2IC - Originally forom New Zealand - Been here in Sydney since 1989 - Ex Marine comms operator - Navy and Civvy - and also an ex Phone and Data Tech

Comment

Hey i am new user on this site site is amazing
          i want fujitsu lifebook u7510 schematics please if any one have PM me Thanks in Advance

Comment

Hello My name is Paul, I live in France. Passionate about electronics, I made it my job. I most often troubleshoot power audio amps. Sometimes I help out in my free time with laptops, hence my registration on the forum. Looking forward to discussing with you. Sorry for my English, I have a bad command of the language of Shakespear.

Comment

Bonjour à tous.
              Je suis nouveau sur ce site découvert en cherchant des informations pour la réparation d'une carte mère. Donc je suis novice et espère apprendre. Merci

Comment

Good evening everyone!

I've been involved with electrical and electronic engineering for over a decade and have fixed many TVs, videos, computers, chargers etc.

A few months ago I fixed a Vestel power supply and I found it very helpful reading through other comments about similar problems.

Now I have a difficult problem with a laptop!

Comment

Hello world!
                  Jaajaja are the first words we see when programming, my name is dorian, I'm from the Canary Islands, I'm learning about this beautiful art, I hope I can be of help to you at some point and thank you all for your contributions and help.

Comment

Hellooooo.
                    I hatched into the world of one's and zero's way back when my cousin let me play with the PET got my hands on a BBC Micro and then an ARM based Acorn Archimedes. Loved the RISC based architecture and was reluctant to go down the CISC route but made sense to. Electronics and repair have been a hobby for a while and have moved passed the "Thinking I knew a lot" to "Knowing how much I don't". Thankyou for this resource and I apologise in advance for posting in the wrong places. Heh

Comment

Hello! I'm Justin from the USA. I am a new-school tech novice that used to do consumer electronics repair and data recovery software side. I have a background in programmings, but it's been a long time since I've effectively used it. I've done a lot of funky intermediary stuff with some RasPi knockoffs, but now I mostly lurk. Currently employed as a technician doing component level troubleshooting and repair. I know jack about sh!t, so any help about anything is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your patience and help!

Comment

Hola, es un gusto poder formar parte de esta hermosa comunidad, es mi primera vez que me registro a un foro así que tengan un poquito de paciencia por favor. saludos desde el norte de Argentina, Chaco -Resistencia. y que sigan los éxitos.

Comment

Hello, guys

Comment

Hey there, everyone, just completing my authorizations, nice to meet you all

Comment

Hello guys! Hope to have some great time working with y'all!

Comment

Hello , I'm Nunnya . I found this forum while looking into bios passwords. Everywhere I search, it seems badcaps is the place to go when it comes to bios. I look forward to learning from this community.

Ive been using computers since the 80s. Built my first computer in the 90s. Recently built one for my kid for christmas. Ive always loved it. I work as a PC tech but to be honest its mostly just removing viruses, clearing printer problems, etc. Recently i was given a latitude 7390 with a locked bios which is beyond my knowledge set.
                                So here I am.

Comment

hello, I'm joao, I live in Brazil, I have a technical background in electronics and I was researching a notebook's motherboard and I found this wonderful environment. Eager to learn more.

Comment

Hello! I'm Antti from Finland. I repair all kinds of electronics more or less as a hobby. I hope I can find some helpful information from here, as well as I could be help for others too. Nice to be here!

Comment

Got my start with playing computer games in DOS back in the 80s. Learn some basic command and it all started from there. Eventually moving to Windows 3.1 and such. I always had an interest in computer hardware. I would take old IBM, Tandy systems and build better ones from their parts. This lead me into PC building and I still had a love for playing PC games. Fast forward some years and I'm still the same. I picked up some soldering skills along the way while working for a company where we fixed video broadcast equipment. I wasn't that great at electronics troubleshooting but I picked up soldering like a pro. I still haven't improved much with electronics troubleshooting, but I will can solder pretty decent.
                                      I now spend most my with my kids, wife, working and still gaming/building PCs from time to time.

Comment

Hi guys: Just joined the community, My name is Andy and I'm based in South Wales UK. Originally trained as an Auto electrician but gave that up a long time ago and retrained as an Electrical / Electronic tech, dealing with all sorts of things from a kettle to industrial microwaves and most things in between.

Comment

Hi all -- just joined up to try to learn more about unlocking my laptop's BIOS. Looks like lots of great material here!

Comment

Working...
                                          X